Getting blacklisted for 2 vehicles?
Mr. Ranger was blacklisted for an hour or 30min i think for spawning 2x vehicles.I thought that you were getting just a warning not blacklist wtf

He did already get a warning, That is what I heard in OOC
Wait, why the fuck can't you spawn two vehicles now? Huh??
Regards, Midget

(08-29-2016, 07:32 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Wait, why the fuck can't you spawn two vehicles now? Huh??

The blacklist reason is a bit confusing.

From what I am told, you are allowed to spawn x2 vehicles, but not x2 of the same vehicle.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • DreeBott
(08-29-2016, 07:35 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 07:32 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Wait, why the fuck can't you spawn two vehicles now? Huh??

The blacklist reason is a bit confusing.

From what I am told, you are allowed to spawn x2 vehicles, but not x2 of the same vehicle.

You are allowed to spawn 2 of the same if you own 2 of the same though.
I was warned and the blacklist was valid, yet it isn't implemented yet. What I was confused about is how I could spawn 3 vehicles.
Wait so instead of developers either only allowing players if their job is chaffuer to spawn two vehicles or make it so you can't two of the same, a rule was added?
Regards, Midget

Lol appeal this right away, Soulripper has definitively stated that it is a feature....

Evidently Skummet is a little unsure about this, unless of course you spawned two identical vehicles, in which case he could have removed one for you a blacklist is a little harsh
[Image: giphy.gif]
Agorith Wrote:Not a bug.

You are allowed to spawn in 2 vehicles at a time, however it is not allowed to spawn in 2 identical vehicles at a time!

Thread resolved & closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-29-2016, 09:23 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: Lol appeal this right away, Soulripper has definitively stated that it is a feature....

Evidently Skummet is a little unsure about this, unless of course you spawned two identical vehicles, in which case he could have removed one for you a blacklist is a little harsh

I don't think you understand the blacklist, which is understandable as the reason is incredibly vague.  He was blacklisted for spawning two of the same vehicle which since the truck & trailer update has been against the rules. He was also from what I gather warned to not do it but persisted which could come under disobeying staff. I personally find the BL to be quite valid if that is the case.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ranger