Eggsy's Admission
Your name: [FL:RP] Eggsy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Snowred Wolf

Reason: (Hacks)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: This unban request is going to be an admission of the events that happened, in January of this year, after my admission I will explain why I believe that I deserve a second chance in the community. Admittedly, some of the evidence provided in my former unban requset I claimed to be genuine, when it was indeed fabricated in an attempt to try and influence the opinions of the administrative team, in an attempt to increase the chances of them unbanning me for my ‘unforgivable actions’ towards this community. The reason that I felt the need to falsify the information was because I felt as if without it, the administrative team would have no reason, nothing to gain from unbanning me, so I tried to make the events sound as accidental as possible, when actually I did not leave the game open, and I did know the hacked client was active when I joined the server, but chose to ignore it by pressing the activation key ‘insert’ on my keyboard, to prevent the unbearable lag as I joined the server. Admittedly I did download, and inject a hacked client, but not for malicious purposes, as unbelievable as it may sound, I was just testing if the hacks would work on the server, as there have been frequent incidents where it seems that I had been killed by someone who had ‘increased’ accuracy on me, which I ignorantly associated with hacking of some kind. So when I downloaded the hacked client, I checked it with my friend on a Prop Hunt server, to find that it did work, and by the end of the match, I was not kicked, banned or anything, so I assumed that it would bypass fearless’ anti-cheat. However, when I joined the server, I found out that that was not the case, as in a matter of seconds, I was teleported to Snowred Wolf, and questioned about the extensive amount of anti-cheat errors that he was receiving on his console screen. And at this moment, I instantly regretted my thoughtless actions that I did not think would cause me such severe consequences. 

The main reason I did not open up to this in the first unban request, as I knew that you cannot make an application auto inject without doing it purposefully on every launch, I felt intimidated by NightHawkd’s first question on my former unban request, which stated; “You say that you the hack was injected which means that you used an injector to allow the hack to work. With that being said you would have to manually inject the hack each time you started up gmod as the previous one would un-inject when the hl2 process stopped earlier. Should I remind you that lying in the courthouse is not permitted?” And I tried to think of a viable response to this question, as I did not want to get forum banned for lying on my unban request, so I said that I manually injected the .dll file into the gmod directory. Which again is not possible as I would still have to follow numerous console commands to activate the hack menu when playing on servers etc. Hitman/Snowred then persisted for me to provide evidence or proof that it is possible to relaunch an application for the hacks to still be activated, and I didn’t want to tell them the truth to avoid a forum ban so I said that I could not find the files, knowing at this point that lying had caused my unban request to be denied, as now expected. However, I did not originally intend to do anything malicious with these hacks, and simply couldn’t if I tried due to the immense lag I was experiencing, the main reason why I am justifying my unforgivable course of action on that day is that I did not intend to cause harm to any members of the fearless community, nor did I want to, it was merely an un thought-out experiment that I stupidly decided to try on the fearless servers, not knowing of the consequences. 

Today, almost 7 months have passed since my last unban request, and almost 9 since I have been able to play on the fearless servers, every day I wish I was not so careless in my thoughtless decision to download, inject and attempt to activate those hacks on the server. I know that hacking is extremely frowned upon in virtually every gaming society out there, and since my VAC ban I have been faced with a wall that has allowed me to come to the realisation that hacking is extremely advantageous, and over-all ruins the experience for everyone else around you that is trying to play without them. The information that was not falsified in my previous unban request, where that I used an ESP hack (Extra-sensory Perspective) which essentially allows players to see all world entities that are active in a specific server, so weapons, players, contraband etc. That me and tr1693 did play Prop Hunt previously, he did invite me to play BF4, but I declined and afterwards I went on the server to see if the hacks could be activated, that I turned off the hacks virtually as soon as I was on, that I did not intend to use the hacks as they were intended, as stated previously and proved by the actions I took, that I only wanted to see if it was possible, as admittedly curiosity will be my biggest fault and that I never meant to cause any disruption when activating them. I know that I shouldn’t have attempted to activate them on the servers, and I wish I would have known the consequences for my actions before I decided to proceed with the actions that took place.

I do not expect you to fully forgive me for I have acknowledged my mistakes, but I do hope this confession of the actions that took place will help the administrative team understand why I found the need to lie, why I found the need to inject hacks into the game. And what I have learnt to better myself from this experience. I did have a strong roleplaying intention back then, but now the desire for it has grown immensely in the 9 months that I have been banned. I do believe that giving me a second chance won’t be a regretful decision that you will make. I understand that my actions are unacceptable and highly frowned upon in the fearless community, despite not realising it 
before.

I think that I deserve a second chance as everyone makes mistakes, and my stupid mistake happened to be one of them. If any members of the administrative team have any further questions about the incidents that took place, whether it be here or on my past unban request, please let me know in the comments, or PM me directly.
My question is in your previous unban request why would you lie about what you have confessed to in this one?

Really doesn't help your case, neither does that the ban was for hacking as it is under zero tolerance.

And may I remind you like NightHawk so kindly did back then, you are aware that lying is a serious offense in the courthouse to which you've confessed here?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Yes, The main reason I lied was because i stupidly thought, unless i made the situation seem as accidental as possible, then the administrative team wouldn't have any valid reason to unban me. Then the situation on my last unban request escalated due to me lying so i knew in the next unban request that i would have to come clean and admit that what i said was indeed falsified to influence the sympathy on the events that happened. I knew it was a stupid decision and I admit to it now, I couldn't post the next unban request still lying like i did in the first one. So i decided to tell the truth in this one, despite the consequences that i may recieve due to lying as I knew that it was a big mistake from the first reply on the last unban request. I know there is zero tolerance to hacking, and i am completely ashamed of the events that took place in january of this year. I understand that admitting to lying, if anything, doesn't help my case. But i hope i can make the administrative team understand that i never intended to harm, or give my self an advantage over other members of the community and this unban request was manly conceived to show that i have acknowledged my wrong actions and hope to prove that i have in the event of my unban request being accepted. I know there is not much to go from, but i truely believe that i will be able to make the community a better place if I were to be unbanned as i was only curious at the time of the event. Please let me know if you have any further questions Hitman.
Denied.

In addition for lying in the courthouse, user will receive a forum ban for 6 months.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator