Poll: Is forceful hugging (struggle snuggle) rapeRP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ja.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Nein.
78.95%
15 78.95%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hugging act.
I've got to thinking about the new hugging /act and it's uses but one thing really made me think. If someone were to hug you without permission constantly, would that constitute as rapeRP or some form of sexual assault? Considering finger + belly button + 10 seconds = rape, what about this? I personally think it wouldn't count as rape though I imagine some would agree. Let's get some opinions eh pappi?
You could just move out of the hug, ratatoskr was doing this to me yesterday. I wouldn't consider it raperp just harassment.
(08-27-2016, 12:03 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You could just move out of the hug, ratatoskr was doing this to me yesterday. I wouldn't consider it raperp just harassment.

True but what if they constantly do it?
(08-27-2016, 12:08 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 12:03 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You could just move out of the hug, ratatoskr was doing this to me yesterday. I wouldn't consider it raperp just harassment.

If they constantly did it then you would have a reason to gun them down.
(08-27-2016, 12:12 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 12:08 PM)SirMinus Wrote:

If they constantly did it then you would have a reason to gun them down.

Good point lel
Could you define a hug as a forceful sexual act?
(08-27-2016, 12:16 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Could you define a hug as a forceful sexual act?

No not really. A hug isn't a forcefully sexual nor just sexual thing.
(08-27-2016, 12:16 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Could you define a hug as a forceful sexual act?

Define it as you wish. Just try to imagine someone walks up to you and hugs you without permission constantly or someshit.

I personally don't think it is but I've seen people complaining in-game over it.
Me personally, I wouldn't consider that rape. I think that is classed as "in appropriate" or maybe even extremely minor "sexual harrasment". Of course this is just my opinion and I understand why someone could think this.

It all depends on the intentions, however I believe if they're hugging you forcefully without letting go then it's sexual harassment which people have been banned for before.

It all depends on the intentions I guess, I could do this in game because I'm smuggling a child, but then it could be used to rape someone.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • NJperry