Unban - Kahjo
Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 73379

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: BRA (74489) - FailRP.

Involved: juicyorange

Alright,
This punishment alone in my opinion would get a warning for a rule break, however...
I've been observing you quite a bit Kahjo (after this incident, and yes, I was online at the time, saw the situation myself for last couple of second in the video and whole scene AFTER the video).

With observation I can add another failrp that followed not 10-15 minutes after this incident while you were being a citizen, having no contact with your friend "juicyorange" who was rebel at the time, to demote a person that mugged you for "no reason".

Also you haven't mentioned anything about jumping on his "car roof, dancing", neither about just jumping in his vehicle as soon as he opens it...

That's why a punishment will follow with "FailRP" that has been done.

Highlined parts are important.

As me and Juicy did indeed be friends, and I just PMd (Texted him) To come and help me. Then he decided to demote him for the reason that he did not give my money back. So we were actually friends in the RP.
I am very sorry for not providing a reason, that is my bad. The rebel random mugged kahjo, like he stated in his PM or text to myself and then when I went to question as to why he did this (I only asked to give him the money back), as soon as I asked "why?" he ran away from me. The reason was supposed to be "Random mug without permission of leader".

---
To clear things up with the car. I was also dancing in front of the car, I was actually role playing as a mentally ill rebel leader at the time and I forgot to change my job title. However I corrected myself and did so swiftly once I accidentally died since I did not watch my food counter.
Greetings,
Just reviewed the logs to confirm my statement, you two were metagaming.

There was no /pm that was sent at the time of mugging (call for help).

So lying in the courthouse wont help you in this case whatsoever.

Lordbeatroot and you had completely different jobs, doing completely different things, you Kahjo was a citizen, he on the other hand was a rebel leader who rather listened to "some random citizen" than his fellow rebel. You two are friends OOC not IC.

Denied.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Hello Kahjo,

Pear made a small mistake and found logs from five (5) hours later than the ban request was from, this mistake leading to a misunderstood situation.
Pear decided to unban you upon realizing his mistake.

Approved.