Player Report: K a h j o
(08-26-2016, 12:49 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 12:22 PM)Arkzy Wrote: This is an RP server, not real life.
They were endangering their lives for a good reason, not for the reason that they would like to Get into the car and go on a ride.
Stop with the Real-Life examples, it's clear they did it for a good reason. You, Didn't.

Edit:
Imagine the real life conversation, Asking a bunch of your mates to go and stand infront of a moving car, stop it, and dance infront of it and jump on top of it for the sole reason that you 'Want a ride'
Stop acting like a fool.

It actually was not moving at the time I went infront of it, as you clearly can see in the both videos. Now I will just wait until someone would review this case. I will not reply to any other replies than the admin(s) replies that is reviewing the case, if needed.

'Clearly not moving' Yet i was trying to move which you clearly new and you were getting hurt and still didnt leave.
Kahjo,
What about the part "after" the video when you followed him and jumped on his car carrying on dancing?

He moved his vehicle backwards to a parking space, where you followed him...
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Alright,
This punishment alone in my opinion would get a warning for a rule break, however...
I've been observing you quite a bit Kahjo (after this incident, and yes, I was online at the time, saw the situation myself for last couple of second in the video and whole scene AFTER the video).

With observation I can add another failrp that followed not 10-15 minutes after this incident while you were being a citizen, having no contact with your friend "juicyorange" who was rebel at the time, to demote a person that mugged you for "no reason".

Also you haven't mentioned anything about jumping on his "car roof, dancing", neither about just jumping in his vehicle as soon as he opens it...

That's why a punishment will follow with "FailRP" that has been done.

I am also warning you, when you "notice" an undercover administrator, rule 1.10 is there.

You've gained 16 roleplay points in such small amount of hours, I do believe you should know way better.

Player Report Approved.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]