K a h j o

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:63643406

Time in GMT:  
About 9:30am

Server:
v4b1

Summary:
Accused player was dancing and sitting in the road infront of my vehicle which was moving and attempting to leave the city which accused player was not allowing me to do while other vehicles were also driving around the road. This is clearly FailRP.

Evidence:
Confirmation accused player was 'K a h j o':

Spoiler :
[Image: 54099223b39f59fb3f39b62ddb99d316.png]

Hello JackZ. I really fail to see, why I am not allowed to sit / stand on the road, blocking your driving, as you did not even try dealing it IC. First of all, you can just go around me, also even ask me to move, but no. You did not, you just were in your car waiting. Also, you don't known if I had some background for that IC, like when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you, then you told me to get out, So I did. But I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you. Also if you think that this is FailRP, can I ask you, why did you wear a GasMask suit as a Citizen?

Spoiler :
[Image: a5f917c3ea9ae691fa5620c15eb988b7.jpg]

I do have the situation recorded, when I got into your car and you didnt want me. So just ask and I will upload it.

Long story short: You did not deal with that anyhow In Character, you did not ask me to leave or move.
(08-26-2016, 08:57 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Hello JackZ. I really fail to see, why I am not allowed to sit / stand on the road, blocking your driving, as you did not even try dealing it IC. First of all, you can just go around me, also even ask me to move, but no. You did not, you just were in your car waiting. Also, you don't known if I had some background for that IC, like when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you, then you told me to get out, So I did. But I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you. Also if you think that this is FailRP, can I ask you, why did you wear a GasMask suit as a Citizen?

Spoiler :
[Image: a5f917c3ea9ae691fa5620c15eb988b7.jpg]

I do have the situation recorded, when I got into your car and you didnt want me. So just ask and I will upload it.

Long story short: You did not deal with that anyhow In Character, you did not ask me to leave or move.

To be honest lad, im not going to try to deal with somebody as mingy as you in character, you clearly FailRP'ed; I'd rather just report.
The gas mask suit was an accident, i forgot to change my job before i put it on however i changed my job instantly after somebody notified me that i my job was citizen, i forgot who it was though- Even then i didnt have the suit on for long at all with my job as citizen, a minute or a few maybe? This mistake happens a lot, and is due to the fact that were all humans and we forget stuff sometimes, You must've forgotten that. What you did, was not an accident however, which is why you've been reported. I will no longer be replying to your replies on this thread and i will be waiting further for an administrators comment.

Edit: The amount of players AND admins that have been reported for the gas mask deal, is quite high, due to players not realising that we're all human and that we make mistakes and forget things, you're clearly digging for reasons to report me which makes me laugh.
(08-26-2016, 08:57 AM)Kahjo Wrote: -snip-
as you did not even try dealing it IC. First of all, you can just go around me, also even ask me to move, but no. You did not, you just were in your car waiting. Also, you don't known if I had some background for that IC, like when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you, then you told me to get out, So I did. But I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you
-snip-

Kahjo, can you please explain in more detail as to what your background RP was that compelled your character to meditate and dance in the middle of a street (albeit on a sidewalk)?

I highlighted the parts that are unclear to me.
(08-26-2016, 10:13 AM)Avgar Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 08:57 AM)Kahjo Wrote: -snip-
as you did not even try dealing it IC. First of all, you can just go around me, also even ask me to move, but no. You did not, you just were in your car waiting. Also, you don't known if I had some background for that IC, like when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you, then you told me to get out, So I did. But I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you
-snip-

Kahjo, can you please explain in more detail as to what your background RP was that compelled your character to meditate and dance in the middle of a street (albeit on a sidewalk)?

I highlighted the parts that are unclear to me.

Yas. I will gladly explain it on my video. Expect it to be up in 30 - 1h
Here it is, Avgar.

It should explain:

"you don't known if I had some background for that IC"
"when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you"
"I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you"

EDIT: Also, to support the claims from the video, JackZ Provided a screenshot of my name, so. In my description was following:

[Image: 5adf7bba1a652cc9fe301d7d5cb813b7.png]

It says "Angry", "Aggressive". (EDIT Ends Here)

So here shouldn't be anything unclear. This is what I can provide you. If you got anything unclear please ask me and I will do my best to provide it. But this is what I am defending myself with. PLEASE. WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE END. THERE IS SOME VITAL INFORMATION IN THE END.

https://youtu.be/L5fCv3xphk4
(08-26-2016, 11:13 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Here it is, Avgar.

It should explain:

"you don't known if I had some background for that IC"
"when we were at the slot machine, you spawned a trabant, I came in because I wanted to follow you"
"I did want to come with you so I stood infront of you"

EDIT: Also, to support the claims from the video, JackZ Provided a screenshot of my name, so. In my description was following:

[Image: 5adf7bba1a652cc9fe301d7d5cb813b7.png]

It says "Angry", "Aggressive". (EDIT Ends Here)

So here shouldn't be anything unclear. This is what I can provide you. If you got anything unclear please ask me and I will do my best to provide it. But this is what I am defending myself with. PLEASE. WATCH THE VIDEO TO THE END. THERE IS SOME VITAL INFORMATION IN THE END.

https://youtu.be/L5fCv3xphk4

So you erotically danced infront of my car, and jumped on top of it, because you wanted to get in and go on a drive with me?
That's a terrible IC reason.
You would actually need a proper RP reason to endanger your own life, to get a vehicle to stop.
You endagered your own life by doing this, for the reason that you wanted to go on a drive with me.
Stop making a fool of yourself, this is clearly FailRP. Your reason is terrible.

Highlighted Valuable Points ^.
There has been several similar cases like this, In real life. Please click the Spoiler to see the images of them.

All images were taken from Google Image Search.

This is an RP server, not real life.
They were endangering their lives for a good reason, not for the reason that they would like to Get into the car and go on a ride.
Stop with the Real-Life examples, it's clear they did it for a good reason. You, Didn't.

Edit:
Imagine the real life conversation, Asking a bunch of your mates to go and stand infront of a moving car, stop it, and dance infront of it and jump on top of it for the sole reason that you 'Want a ride'
Stop acting like a fool.
(08-26-2016, 12:22 PM)Arkzy Wrote: This is an RP server, not real life.
They were endangering their lives for a good reason, not for the reason that they would like to Get into the car and go on a ride.
Stop with the Real-Life examples, it's clear they did it for a good reason. You, Didn't.

Edit:
Imagine the real life conversation, Asking a bunch of your mates to go and stand infront of a moving car, stop it, and dance infront of it and jump on top of it for the sole reason that you 'Want a ride'
Stop acting like a fool.

It actually was not moving at the time I went infront of it, as you clearly can see in the both videos. Now I will just wait until someone would review this case. I will not reply to any other replies than the admin(s) replies that is reviewing the case, if needed.