Poll: Would you like to see this event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
90.91%
20 90.91%
No.
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breaking Bad event :)
Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agents

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: OOC:Looks fun I would like to attend. IC: Recently Jack transfered to this unit.He might be a rookie but he also wants to prove that he can do his job like a proffesional.

Hours in game: 700

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27295770
Role I'm applying for:Jesse Pinkman

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: Souns like a good rp and Jesse is my favorite character and gives me a chanche to learn more of the bb story

Hours in game: 500+ (Don't remember

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104277204
no one wants to be Heisenberg?
Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agents

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: Looks so great, I want to be part of this RP !

Hours in game: 1160

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61684894
Role I'm applying for: Walter H. White AKA Heisenberg

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I have a passion for roleplay and love Breaking Bad. I love how Walter uses wits to be a master criminal and have an interest in chemistry. I have already done a parody roleplay of breaking bad multiple times with a Meth RV and a Super Lab going by the name Rosenberg!

Hours in game: 800+

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72475001
Role I'm applying for: Drug Dealer

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I have a rough understand of the drug trade and the role interests me.

Hours in game: 795

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I'd love to be a shady drug dealer, buying drugs from Jesse Pinkman, and selling it on to students or other people.

Hours in game: 1705 Hours

Steam ID: ill get it.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Role I'm applying for: Walter White

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I enjoy the Breaking Bad franchise and have a passion for acting.
This converts to my style of roleplaying which keeps expanding.
I have a rather low-key voice, helping the rest of the cast to immerse themselves more in the Breaking Bad environment and on top of that I have hosted a well received event myself and would like to part take in RPs that have been created by other people.

Hours in game: 300+

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44769073
Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agent

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I would like to apply for this role as I want to crack on drugs in evo city and stop the shameless criminals

Hours in game: 225

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I am a fan of BB and I like the idea of dealing drugs in the event

Hours in game: 650+ (idk on holiday)

Steam ID: Will get in a sec
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator