Poll: Would you like to see this event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
90.91%
20 90.91%
No.
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breaking Bad event :)
Breaking Bad Event
Note: This event will only be based on the first season of Breaking Bad.

Main Characters:

Walter White 1/1 - (Walter White is the protagonist of the whole roleplay. He is the lead cook.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will also need knowledge of the breaking bad series.

Jesse Pinkman 0/1 - (Jesse Pinkman accompanies Walter on their cooking adventure throughout the roleplay.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will also need knowledge of the breaking bad series. It is recommended that you own an RV, just like in the series, this is where you'll be cooking meth apart from your basement.

Hank Schrader 0/1 - (Hank is the Lead DEA agent, he is also related to Walter. The person acting as Hank would be trying to catch people selling drugs and producing drugs, in this case, Walter and Jesse.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will need to be able to lead a group of people and to lead a role play investigation well.

Krazy-8 0/1 - (Krazy-8 Is the main antagonist of this roleplay. He works with his cousin Emilio. Emilio was arrested because of Jesse Pinkman)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will need to role play aggressively  and  preferably have an older car.

Emilio Koyama 0/1 - (Emilio is the cousin of Krazy-8)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will need to role play aggressively.

Side Characters:

Heavily Armed DEA Agents 4/4 - (Several people can be this role. Your job is to work with Hank Schrader to find who is supplying the meth.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated a fantastic ability of role playing with players, you will need to role play aggressively.

DEA Agents 1/5 - (Several people can be this role. Your job is to work with Hank Schrader to find who is supplying the meth.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated an ability to roleplay effectively.

Drug Dealers 5/5 - (A few people can be this role. You would buy meth from Jesse Pinkman and sell it to citizens.)
To play this role you will need to have demonstrated an ability to roleplay effectively.

Junkie 0/unlimited - (Open to everyone, you would buy drugs from drug dealers and lead a normal life.)

Main Story:

Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher, learns he has terminal lung cancer. Desperate to secure the financial future of his family — his wife Skyler White is pregnant, his son Walter White Jr. has cerebral palsy — the 50-year-old leaves his second job at the car wash and teams up with a former student named Jesse Pinkman to make and sell meth. "You know the business. I know the chemistry," he tells his new partner, who declares Walt "a damn artist" after sampling the first batch cooked in their Winnebago/mobile-drug-lab.

Jesse takes said sample to Domingo Gallardo "Krazy 8" Molina, cousin to Jesse's recently busted drug-dealing partner Emilio Koyama. Emilio, out on bail and convinced Jesse ratted him out, sets up a double-cross. When a desert rendezvous with all four turns nasty, Walt creates a chemical explosion that leaves Emilio dead and Krazy-8 struggling to survive

Krazy-8 escapes only to have Walt recapture him then lock him to a pole in Jesse's basement. Jesse and Walt then flip a coin to determine who'll dissolve Emilio's body in acid (Jesse's job) and who'll kill Krazy-8 (Walt's job).

Jesse gets to work on dis incorporating Emilio's body. Because he ignores Walt's specific instructions to use a polyethylene plastic container, opting instead to pour hydrofluoric acid on Emilio in the bathtub, the acid completely eats through the tub, which collapses to the floor below leaving Walt and Jesse with a bloody mess to clean up.

To sum it up - Walt and Jesse will cook and supply meth to drug dealers who then give it to their drug dealers, the DEA will soon stop them.

Application Template:

Role I'm applying for:

Why I have chosen to apply for this role:

Hours in game:

Steam ID: 
The following 3 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Kahjo, mgdwszx, Horseman
How do we apply?

Looks good!
(08-25-2016, 08:20 PM)Falc Wrote: How do we apply?

Looks good!

Hey falc, I am still working on it applications should be done tommorow Smile
As a massive fan of BB, I have to join!
I need to join this, I already to BB RP in burger king with an RV dupe ;-;
Application templates have been released! I will add more to the story today too Smile
Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agent

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I think it sounds the most fun out of them all. Also; I mostly play as cop/SRU on FL.. Ontop of that, Hank was one of my favourite characters in BrBa.. (I know he wasn't heavily armed.. But being heavily armed is a bonus Wink )

Hours in game: 1235

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:57769738
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agent

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I have being on the other side of the bars from the criminals/druggies

Hours in game: 1215

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:87369477
Role i'm applying for: Drug Dealer

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: I think for this event, I'd like to take a step out of my comfort zone and roleplay as a villainous or hostile individual. I have watched Breaking Bad and the characters I remember the most is the people that bought/sold drugs as they stood out to me the most. I think I know how to make a convincing Drug Dealer.

Hours in game: 701 Currently

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67320791
Application Template:

Role I'm applying for: Heavily Armed DEA Agents

Why I have chosen to apply for this role: Well i like being bad cop or something like that ^-^

Hours in game: 760-800 i dont remember ;-; 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60346522