Report: [FL:M] Generation
Name of player: [FL:M] Generation

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37218289

Time in GMT: August 21st between 19:31 and 19:43 norwegian time

Server: v4b1

Summary: Blocking a road with frozen props (he has already been warned for this before from another of my reports on him: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71045), spawning 2 of the same vehicle even though its been stated that is not allowed.

Evidence:

Do you have video evidence of the props being frozen?
Screenshots provide no proof of frozen props.
(08-24-2016, 08:20 PM)Agorith Wrote: Do you have video evidence of the props being frozen?
Screenshots provide no proof of frozen props.

i could happily ask generation to spawn the dupe again and i will record it, its obvious as in the screenshots i did ram it to try and move it and stand on it which, usually, when a prop isnt frozen, that it moves around.
edit: and as its made out of concrete material..
[Image: A576F71496F513EF437D3D6C9B010E856D56F07B]
edit2: and as you can see, the fence
[Image: BAEA1C61B2328BA8E34BABCE611C084E98E7C6A2]
I've talked to Generation regarding this build and it has one other accessible entrance at the end of the lake.
You need to go trough the other dock to enter the build, which would make it a doomfort if it were to be used for agressive purposes however the build and RP was completely passive which results in no rule breakage here.
The entire place was bought off from Generation aswell so he had all rights to block that area off.
(08-24-2016, 08:32 PM)Agorith Wrote: I've talked to Generation regarding this build and it has one other accessible entrance at the end of the lake.
You need to go trough the other dock to enter the build, which would make it a doomfort if it were to be used for agressive purposes however the build and RP was completely passive which results in no rule breakage here.
The entire place was bought off from Generation aswell so he had all rights to block that area off.

frozen props in the road still isnt allowed now is it :^) it has to be rammable
he also used weapons himself and another person's job and mine was "defender" obviously saying that its not a passive rp
Concerning the road block, they look like "Dent de dragon", meaning "Dragon Teeth", so impossible for tank to pass and then more for cars to pass: It was used in example for the "Pointe du Hoc".

[Image: c76eb9878f7783044c56290d88c74cf9.jpg]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-24-2016, 08:33 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 08:32 PM)Agorith Wrote: I've talked to Generation regarding this build and it has one other accessible entrance at the end of the lake.

frozen props in the road still isnt allowed now is it :^) it has to be rammable
he also used weapons himself and another person's job and mine was "defender" obviously saying that its not a passive rp

The road is not accessible to the public as the area is closed off due to Generation owning all the doors within it which is completely within the rules.
If this were done on the main road right next to it this would violate a rule however this is not the case.

Generation had a blackjack on him, that is all.
Having small weaponry such as the blackjack equipped whilst roleplaying does not necessarily make it an agressive RP.
There are plenty of passive RP's you can partake in that require a certain extent of self defense.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the ''defender'' part, could you clear that up?
(08-24-2016, 08:36 PM)Generation Wrote: Concerning the road block, they look like "Dent de dragon", meaning "Dragon Teeth", so impossible for tank to pass and then more for cars to pass: It was used in example for the "Pointe du Hoc".

[Image: c76eb9878f7783044c56290d88c74cf9.jpg]

By that you confirm that the props were frozen and impossible to get through in any way?

Since the property behind is owned by Generation, it is not yet clear whether or not this counts as a prop block.
Please remain patient as this case is being discussed internally.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Many players block off their owned areas, such as the forest bar or the villas in v2d.

Since Generation owned all of the doors, the area became his own private property.
If this was on a public road, it would be a little bit different.

With that said, Generation did not violate any rules.

Report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]