Inactive staff team
tbh right, the server is full right now and ik people have lives and other things to do but surely out of 15 staff members, one could come on just to clear up the server.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(08-26-2016, 01:49 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: tbh right, the server is full right now and ik people have lives and other things to do but surely out of 15 staff members, one could come on just to clear up the server.

I was just about to hop on m8.

Can't expect for staff to be on at all times, that's why the courthouse was created.
Can www.fearlessrp.net/request be put back online? I feel that would help.
(08-26-2016, 02:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Can www.fearlessrp.net/request be put back online? I feel that would help.

I feel far too many people would use it for every single minor rule break.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-26-2016, 02:07 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 02:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Can www.fearlessrp.net/request be put back online? I feel that would help.

Then those requests can be ignored. Same rules with an @ call apply. Just put a warning on the page that misuse can result in punishment.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Captain Barry
(08-26-2016, 02:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 02:07 PM)Random Wrote:

Then those requests can be ignored. Same rules with an @ call apply. Just put a warning on the page that misuse can result in punishment.

I had a system like that in my community for a small amount of time. We are nowhere near the size of Fearless (we may get more players than Fearless due to regional primetimes and server capacity, but it's not constant) community but do have a larger staff team (when we had the system up it was by about 10 members). Despite that fact, the sheer volume of requests was too much to handle.

You have to keep in mind, there's always something going on and almost always a rulebreaker. With 2 RP servers that have relatively strict rules, the fact no admin is on means that people will not follow the rules as closely so there would be even more requests than there would normally be @ calls.
Even if the system is put back up, I see it being actively responded to for a week maybe.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Random, Agorith
maybe there needs to be like a certain time in which certain admins should be on and off, then if they all agree to it there would be more consistency with numbers online and if there are admins which don't come on in their time period. its simple enough to give out the required punishments.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(09-03-2016, 03:28 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: maybe there needs to be like a certain time in which certain admins should be on and off, then if they all agree to it there would be more consistency with numbers online and if there are admins which don't come on in their time period. its simple enough to give out the required punishments.

You gon' pay us boy?!
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Arkten, Awestruck, Pear, Ghost, DreeBott, Agorith, MasterNoda, Eclipze
(09-03-2016, 03:34 PM)Jan Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 03:28 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: maybe there needs to be like a certain time in which certain admins should be on and off, then if they all agree to it there would be more consistency with numbers online and if there are admins which don't come on in their time period. its simple enough to give out the required punishments.

You gon' pay us boy?!

I have no idea what you mean by this comment, idk how the fearless staff team work or even if they get paid at all. All I care about is that you run the server well and punish those staff who aren't worth even having.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • Nadrickk
(09-03-2016, 05:34 PM)Immo Wrote: I like how admins talk about no payments, whenever the community starts to require something from them. It has happend before in these kind of discussions throughout FL's time

You agreed and said yes to a staff spot, dont run away from your responsabillities because no payments.

Nope, the only reason Jan said what he said is because Yogi suggested there'd have to be specific times in which we are FORCED to be online and how failure to do so would result in punishment.
How is that reasonable? We're volunteers here, correct, and I believe the hours we spend on administrating and taking care of the community is firmly enough.
If we're going to be forced to be online within certain times each individually then yes I would expect payment.

This isn't our actual job, you do realise this?