Inactive staff team
I am sure we're all tired of watching this thread every day, but someone has to do it.
The last god knows how many days, we've seen only 1-2 staff members on during PEAK times on v4b1. 75 members, and the only staff member I see on daily is Brikaas. Why is 1 moderator left with the responsibility of dealing with 74 players EVERY day on his own, when there's 19 other staff members that should be helping him? Fair enough, some are on vacation or something else, but if you're busy with school etc, please resign, you're doing no one a favor. Can we please get a replacement of the inactive staff members who puts no effort at all into administrating on FL, since they're only taking up slots at this point for more active players who would do a far better job and are far more enthusiastic about helping the gamemode
What do you think? Do you believe the current staff team is fine, or am I right? Feel free to post your opinion
tbh agreed, theres multiple times ive seen the server full with no staff on, or only 1 moderator
admins should help with it too
Meh I see admins and moderators on v4bi on certain times. But v2d, no ones ever there. Greed would make a good admin ;P
Oh boy this oughta be good.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ghost, Nuka, Hitman
Idk how it all works but it might have something to do with the time of day but Idk lol
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I agree with both sides. Admins have been on the servers banning minges and doing to right thing, however, there are a few admins that I know haven't been on within maybe even the last month. I feel like, without the right reason, there should be a certain time that Admins are allowed to be inactive for, say 2 weeks at a time with maybe 2 Months of activity. If the admins surpass that time then they should be warned if not punished. This is without the right reason however, if they are doing it because of pure boredom of the gamemode, then they should step down from their role.
(08-23-2016, 02:19 PM)Agorith Wrote: Oh boy this oughta be good.

Actually, it is. I agree with greed, brikaas is the only mod i've seen online in a long time, pear is mostly online when he isnt on vacation, but the rest i really rarely see online.
(08-23-2016, 02:41 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Idk how it all works but it might have something to do with the time of day but Idk lol

Almost all staff members are from the EU, and I am talking about EU peak time, so around 4-11 PM UK time
I somewhat agree here, but I do often see other staff on quite alot. Brikaas has been working very hard to staff the servers and there has been times when he has been left alone to help 60+ people. In the day I see quite a lot of staff. On most days I see Tomo, Snowred, Ghost, Agorith, Generation and Brikaas, as well as a lot of teachers. v2d is the server that sees a lot of abuse with maybe 1 staff member checking up on it, I think some new staff should be enlisted who will be able to check up on v2d since it's been getting a lot more activity. But that's just my opinion, I can understand both sides.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
(08-23-2016, 02:55 PM)MoWah Wrote: I somewhat agree here, but I do often see other staff on quite alot. Brikaas has been working very hard to staff the servers and there has been times when he has been left alone to help 60+ people. In the day I see quite a lot of staff. On most days I see Tomo, Snowred, Ghost, Agorith, Generation and Brikaas, as well as a lot of teachers. v2d is the server that sees a lot of abuse with maybe 1 staff member checking up on it, I think some new staff should be enlisted who will be able to check up on v2d since it's been getting a lot more activity. But that's just my opinion, I can understand both sides.

Generation is too busy watching denino to get us banned, to properly administrate tho