Inactive staff team
It doesn't matter WHY you are inactive. The bottom line is there is not enough admin activity on the server.
And how does the staff team expect to promote the right people to do the job if 70% of the potential votes haven't been on the servers for 2 -3 weeks+?

Fair enough, everyone has excuses for why they are not online, but that does not excuse the fact that the server is NOT PROPERLY SUPERVISED.

There is a responsibility when you are staff on FL. That responsibility does not fade away after time.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 8 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Greed^, Avgar, Agorith, DarkN00b, Falc, Coffee, [FL:RP]Zedd, Arkten
(08-23-2016, 04:52 PM)Brikaas Wrote: I'm sure everyone have their own reason for being inactive, some of that might be a 'excuse' but we shouldn't really blame them. I think we all have other things to do sometimes, but I agree that a bit of help would be useful sometimes.

Being staff on a gmod server fucking sucks at times. It's burning, and when you have 10 @ calls saying "fearrp" and "rdm" and freaking out because you're the only staff member on and can't respond to them all in a timely manner, it's really easy to either decide to not respond to @ calls or just leave the server.

(08-23-2016, 05:29 PM)Divey Wrote: Sometimes staff go inactive without public knowledge, for instance I went on holiday for a week and I didn't let the whole community know, because I didn't feel the need to make people aware.
While I get that (my team does it too), the problem lies with a large portion of the staff team doing it without communicating with the community which no one can deny has been an overlying issue in the community for a long time.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Agorith, mgdwszx
Couldnt agree more with Midget and Goigle
Part of me feels now that the servers are just going to be flooded with staff.
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-23-2016, 07:50 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Part of me feels now that the servers are just going to be flooded with staff.

It already happened. Not an hour after somebody posts a thread highlighting staff inactivity, 3 just appear out of the void. Kek
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(08-23-2016, 10:08 PM)Captain Barry Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 07:50 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Part of me feels now that the servers are just going to be flooded with staff.

It already happened. Not an hour after somebody posts a thread highlighting staff inactivity, 3 just appear out of the void. Kek

Who?
(08-23-2016, 10:13 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 10:08 PM)Captain Barry Wrote:

Who?

To be honest I don't remember. I'm sure there's a way of checking who was active today.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(08-23-2016, 03:37 PM)Greed^ Wrote: as I've seen him AFK

her*
(08-23-2016, 03:02 PM)DreeBott Wrote: I might not be active like always, but it's true...
Brikaas is one of the only Staff Members who is online.

Never noticed this comment and I couldn't leave it unanswered.

How do those two sentences fit together?
You're claiming yourself you're not that active, and right afterwards you claim Brikaas is one of the only staff members who is active IG?
How exactly can you make a claim like that when you literally claim yourself you're not IG alot..
Really need to think before you make claims such as these.
I honestly think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to show activity logs from all staff members.
It'll show purely facts and there will be no more room left for wild assumptions, false claims or anything else.

Perhaps by doing so we can clear up what exactly people would deem as too inactive to remain as a staff member, by letting them judge our personal statistics.
I'm not sure if anyone's going to follow in my footsteps but:

Past month activity

Spoiler :
[Image: 321982da8091e6935389def775032808.png]

The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Arkten