Inactive staff team
(08-23-2016, 03:12 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: You can't really blame the SA team and the Owner for being inactive because they are ways working behind the scenes improving the severs. I have seen every staff member online at least twice this summer except Holdem.

That one there is highly false and the only one who you can make this excuse for is Avgar because he is honestly doing shit behind the scenes (developing). 

To this thread, I have spoken to SAs about this issue personally through steam about it, I have spoken to selected admins about this, but Fearless is currently in a situation where you cannot punish inactivity because you have SAs who are inactive. Think of it like this. Say you are an admin currently on this administration team, you see that one of the SAs is currently the most inactive person on the team. If I am this said admin noticing this, I know one thing for sure, I cannot be demoted for inactivity because the first person I am going to bring up is this said SA. Now that we have an SA and an admin inactive because the admin cannot be demoted from the team because of inactivity. Now other admins are going to notice the activity levels are decreasing, they start feeling like they are the only ones on the team who get on the servers and feel like they are being forced to carry all the weight of the team. Their activity starts to decrease as well. This continues to the point where there is no one getting on and no one can be punished because like I said in the beginning, how can I as an SA punish someone for inactivity whenever the most inactive person is an SA?

I have told numerous staff about this issue and most agreed and some agreed they are in the spectrum of cause and effect that I just stated above. 

Alright, so lets move on with this. Easy solution here is just to promote more people and cover up the fact we cannot remove inactive staff right? I mean sure its not a bad idea in thought. Just get more people in the ranks and then you wont look as bad. I personally think this is one of the worst effects of all this. Now you have such a large team discussing things and this now causes stand stills in discussion because you have to wait for everyone to comment and you need to have almost everyone agreeing in what is going on for anything to really go through. And on top of this, because you have such inactive staff participating in discussions, they either have no clue what is going on in the conversation or have no clue who you are talking about, or they just skip out on participating and dont care. 

Agorith, if you want to cover yourself saying you have "this many hours" in the last two weeks, post every staffs activity logs on this thread for the past month. I would honestly love to see them for this staff currently and there would be no reason for anyone to make a list of who we think is inactive because that just lead to personally bias and or troll listing. If we see the actual numbers there is no room for error.
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Hitman, Agorith, Captain Barry, Coffee, MacTavish, Zecon, Arkten, Lewwings
(08-23-2016, 03:38 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:12 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: You can't really blame the SA team and the Owner for being inactive because they are ways working behind the scenes improving the severs. I have seen every staff member online at least twice this summer except Holdem.

That one there is highly false and the only one who you can make this excuse for is Avgar because he is honestly doing shit behind the scenes (developing). 

To this thread, I have spoken to SAs about this issue personally through steam about it, I have spoken to selected admins about this, but Fearless is currently in a situation where you cannot punish inactivity because you have SAs who are inactive. Think of it like this. Say you are an admin currently on this administration team, you see that one of the SAs is currently the most inactive person on the team. If I am this said admin noticing this, I know one thing for sure, I cannot be demoted for inactivity because the first person I am going to bring up is this said SA. Now that we have an SA and an admin inactive because the admin cannot be demoted from the team because of inactivity. Now other admins are going to notice the activity levels are decreasing, they start feeling like they are the only ones on the team who get on the servers and feel like they are being forced to carry all the weight of the team. Their activity starts to decrease as well. This continues to the point where there is no one getting on and no one can be punished because like I said in the beginning, how can I as an SA punish someone for inactivity whenever the most inactive person is an SA?

I have told numerous staff about this issue and most agreed and some agreed they are in the spectrum of cause and effect that I just stated above. 

Alright, so lets move on with this. Easy solution here is just to promote more people and cover up the fact we cannot remove inactive staff right? I mean sure its not a bad idea in thought. Just get more people in the ranks and then you wont look as bad. I personally think this is one of the worst effects of all this. Now you have such a large team discussing things and this now causes stand stills in discussion because you have to wait for everyone to comment and you need to have almost everyone agreeing in what is going on for anything to really go through. And on top of this, because you have such inactive staff participating in discussions, they either have no clue what is going on in the conversation or have no clue who you are talking about, or they just skip out on participating and dont care. 

Agorith, if you want to cover yourself saying you have "this many hours" in the last two weeks, post every staffs activity logs on this thread for the past month. I would honestly love to see them for this staff currently and there would be no reason for anyone to make a list of who we think is inactive because that just lead to personally bias and or troll listing. If we see the actual numbers there is no room for error.

Drogas, it's a yes from me. Skeptical

The bottom part needs to come to life, post the activity logs!
Promote GreeD, Problem solved.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • Falc, MacTavish, Zecon
I'll happily do so however I'm not sure if I'm even meant to post things from such places.
But yeah, I'll ask and if it's fine I'll def post it here.

I also agree with you on the most part, Fultz.
My activity on the servers: 20 hours in the last month.
Last time I was on the server: 12 days ago.

Yes, it's shit stats, but I got shit I do real-life. Job, etc. Most of you can understand this. I do, however, spend a lot of time on the forums, doing my job as an Administrator. I don't hide the fact that I can't always be on the server or that I'm too tired to. At this moment in time, I am only active on the Forum.

I'm not here to bullshit or tell lies. I'll be as transparent as the community demands.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
(08-23-2016, 03:49 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: My activity on the servers: 20 hours in the last month.

Yes, it's shit stats, but I got shit I do real-life. Job, etc. Most of you can understand this. I do, however, spend a lot of time on the forums, doing my job as an Administrator. I don't hide the fact that I can't always be on the server or that I'm too tired to. At this moment in time, I am only active on the Forum.

I'm not here to bullshit or tell lies. I'll be as transparent as the community demands.

We demand you to resign!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Awestruck
(08-23-2016, 03:52 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:49 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: My activity on the servers: 20 hours in the last month.

We demand you to resign!
While administrating on the forums only isnt enough in my opinion a staffmember should not be demoted on his first inactive period, if more of those periods follow a demotion is needed.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Awestruck, Arkten
Wew another hot topic. People think I'm inactive just because I'm American, lol. I try to get on but honestly I have a whole bunch of shit I need to do and by the time I'm done it's really late for Europe already.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Awestruck
My activity on the servers: ~59 hours in the past month
Last time I was on the server: 12 days ago

Like Awestruck I have a job and am active on the forums solely for the time being.

Fultz hit everything else right on the head. What is there is largely the reasons a lot of us are not doing shit. When we try to do things and progress nobody is there to help us, the only active SA (and gives a damn) is Snowred it seems most of the time. Only one that makes himself available to us and we usually can get in touch with.

(08-23-2016, 04:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Wew another hot topic. People think I'm inactive just because I'm American, lol. I try to get on but honestly I have a whole bunch of shit I need to do and by the time I'm done it's really late for Europe already.

Like Noda I am American.

Spoiler :
Thanks Awestruck for the nice template

The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Coffee, Tomo, Agorith, Arkten
My only excuse for inactivity is my computer being shit. I am rarely on v4b1 simply because I get about 5 fps at peak times and there's not much point or fun in being on the server like that. I go on v2d more but it's a bit empty lately. I've been a bit more active lately after being inactive for over a month during the exam period. Hopefully I can improve more but I really need a new PC tbh. I'm pretty much always on the forums doing stuff tho.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 5 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Ghost, sebasti161, NJperry, Coffee, Arkten