Demote everyone to user, no more ranks
(08-23-2016, 05:15 PM)Coffee Wrote: Demote everyone to user, no more ranks

Not even donator..? Or veteran?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-23-2016, 05:16 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 05:15 PM)Coffee Wrote: Demote everyone to user, no more ranks

Not even donator..? Or veteran?

No ranks problem solved
Sometimes staff go inactive without public knowledge, for instance I went on holiday for a week and I didn't let the whole community know, because I didn't feel the need to make people aware.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Awestruck, Coffee, Raccoon
Greed does indeed have a point, however we are always looking for active people to join the staff team, we don't have a limit of slots availae on the staff team, but currectly the thing is we simply don't see anyone that would fit as a staff member.

Quote: Who's Jan

Someone who has been here for over half a decade and played over 2200 hours, posted 3304 replies on the forums and runs one of the biggest clans on FL, for the past two weeks he has been busy with work.

Now who are you?
The following 12 users Like Jan's post:
  • Agorith, Divey, Tomo, Coffee, MacTavish, Skummet, Ghost, fuzzybuddy, NJperry, Eclipze, Arkten, aviator
(08-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Hitman Wrote: Fultz hit everything else right on the head. What is there is largely the reasons a lot of us are not doing shit. When we try to do things and progress nobody is there to help us, the only active SA (and gives a damn) is Snowred it seems most of the time. Only one that makes himself available to us and we usually can get in touch with.

I assume you're including me into this category of SAs that don't give a damn, Hitman? If so, that's quite the bold statement, Hitman. Really quite bold.

I do admit I am usually not on the servers these days. However I do try to keep track of and talk to staff having issues with each other as well as any security issues or promotions. If you can't get a hold of me directly, I suggest using the Private Messaging function of the forum, since I can't be available on steam most of the time due to the type of work I'm in (programming).

Does that mean I should resign from my position as an SA? I don't think so, but maybe you think differently? Feel free to give this feedback to me directly. Actually, I implore you to do so. I'd like to get more of these bold statements on how I don't give a damn with actual arguments attached to it. #HitmanNoFilter, amirite?

I do try to aid development to some degree, so I guess that's also part of my excuse of why I may not be 100% dedicated to SA duties.
The following 5 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Random, Tomo, fuzzybuddy, Arkten
The only person I feel doesn't do enough work on the server or is too inactive is Shadow. I've only seen one or twice in the last 3 months.

Nothing personal just saying what I've seen.
(08-23-2016, 06:14 PM)Immo Wrote: Holdem is still here?

christ

For the third time, I hate to agree with Greed, but he has a point, for once... Admins saying they got stuff to do "at the moment" lol, i have been playing active for 3 months and I have only seen Generation, jan and BrikaSexyboi online. Its time to take the decision, tbh. You have time for this or nah?

There have been more staff members online than the ones you stated for example, reebs, divey, ghost, agorith, tomo and snowredwolf all have been online recently. It really just depends on the time that you play on the server cause people are in different time zones so my be in bed or at school while you are playing.

EDIT: From what I under stand aswell many staff have been away on holiday which as humans they are allowed to do.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Arkten
Being away for 2 weeks every now and then shouldn't be an issue. But if you are away for a long period of time, and hop on maybe once a month, something should be done about it.

That's my opinion anyway..

(Then again, there should always be some avaible staff members)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-23-2016, 06:21 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 06:14 PM)Immo Wrote: Holdem is still here?

christ

For the third time, I hate to agree with Greed, but he has a point, for once... Admins saying they got stuff to do "at the moment" lol, i have been playing active for 3 months and I have only seen Generation, jan and BrikaSexyboi online. Its time to take the decision, tbh. You have time for this or nah?

There have been more staff members online than the ones you stated for example, reebs, divey, ghost, agorith, tomo and snowredwolf all have been online recently. It really just depends on the time that you play on the server cause people are in different time zones so my be in bed or at school while you are playing.

EDIT: From what I under stand aswell many staff have been away on holiday which as humans they are allowed to do.

Although the problem is a lot of staff members only comes on 2-3 times a weekend. You may say that's all they need to, but we NEED staff members on every day. We can't just have staff members every second day, because otherwise, the servers would attract minges and make it horrible to play
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Coffee, Jonas, Arkten