Inactive staff team
(08-23-2016, 03:08 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:05 PM)Agorith Wrote: I think it would help if you listed the staff members you think are far too inactive to remain as staff.
Personally got 56 hours in the past two weeks, just to inform you.

50 of them hours with your job set as "afk/semi afk" ^^

Whatever you say, Falc.
(08-23-2016, 03:12 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: You can't really blame the SA team and the Owner for being inactive because they are ways working behind the scenes improving the severs.
I am sure it doesn't take up all their time seeing as 2 of the SAs are on FL a lot

I have seen every staff member online at least twice this summer
You make it sound like it's impressive lmao

except Holdem.
You're right, he should've been demoted months ago
In Holdems defence, he's moved country to a new job.

That can take months on end to get yourself sorted and find a stable place to live etc..

He's informed the team when I was around that he can't be as active as he hopes because of this, so I think a little less hard on Holdem.
(08-23-2016, 03:16 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:12 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: You can't really blame the SA team and the Owner for being inactive because they are ways working behind the scenes improving the severs. I have seen every staff member online at least twice this summer except Holdem.

Lol ok, but you know that this is actually bad right?

Yes it's bad but I was drawing a comparison with those who are partially inactive and those who are completely inactive.
Instead of this being pure speculation from what we see; why don't you pull the statistics of all the admins hours in the past 2 weeks on the server. Lets actually see how active they are then.
basically, the times the mods do come on. if there is 2 i will b doing all the work and the other one will just being shit tbh

(08-23-2016, 03:19 PM)Falc Wrote: In Holdems defence, he's moved country to a new job.

That can take months on end to get yourself sorted and find a stable place to live etc..

He's informed the team when I was around that he can't be as active as he hopes because of this, so I think a little less hard on Holdem.

Has anyone seen Hitman on? I mean look at the Ban/Blacklist list,
I can't reply to Greed properly because my phone is useless. About the SA Team, I never said I barley see them online but when they are inactive at certain times you can kind of understand because they have big responsibilities on the server.
(08-23-2016, 03:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:05 PM)Agorith Wrote: I think it would help if you listed the staff members you think are far too inactive to remain as staff.

Those hours doesnt count tho, as you get them for just having garrys mod open, or using an idler

Nah, I've got ways to see ingame FL activity.
(08-23-2016, 03:31 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 03:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Those hours doesnt count tho, as you get them for just having garrys mod open, or using an idler

Nah, I've got ways to see ingame FL activity.

Fair enough, ignore what I said then
Although my argument still stays for administrators like Shadow Miku/turtlewithmustache or whatever, as I've seen him AFK for hours upon hours on the build server, and idling on gmod for the hours aswell, and this is a trick used by several other admins to look active