Poll: Is forceful hugging (struggle snuggle) rapeRP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ja.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Nein.
78.95%
15 78.95%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hugging act.
Holy shit I've been raped a lot if thats the case..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Please tell me you are joking.

If people seriously consider that hug is rape. Then this community is seriously filled with imbeciles

who tf voted yes?
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(08-27-2016, 01:40 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Please tell me you are joking.

If people seriously consider that hug is rape. Then this community is seriously filled with imbeciles

who tf voted yes?

Read the OP, it's not just about hugging in general it's about hugging people and not letting go, meaning depending on the style of roleplay, it could indeed be used as RapeRP.
(08-27-2016, 01:45 PM)Falc Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 01:40 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Please tell me you are joking.

who tf voted yes?

Read the OP, it's not just about hugging in general it's about hugging people and not letting go, meaning depending on the style of roleplay, it could indeed be used as RapeRP.

So act hug forces 2nd person to participate in act, or something?
Seriously though.

Hugging someone is not rape, not once, not twice, not for 1 second, not for 100 seconds.. 

Spoiler :

unlawful sexual intercourse or any othersexual penetration of the vagina, anus,or mouth of another person, with orwithout force, by a sex organ, otherbody part, or foreign object, without theconsent of the victim.

Source:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape

(Huging is not a sexual act..)
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-27-2016, 01:53 PM)Random Wrote: Seriously though.

Hugging someone is not rape, not once, not twice, not for 1 second, not for 100 seconds.. 

Spoiler :

unlawful sexual intercourse or any othersexual penetration of the vagina, anus,or mouth of another person, with orwithout force, by a sex organ, otherbody part, or foreign object, without theconsent of the victim.

Source:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/rape

(Huging is not a sexual act..)

We're not saying it's rape, we're saying it's classed as rape RP.

Rape RP is different to straight up rape because it's "roleplay". This meaning it can be an act of rape if you forcefully hug someone which is not letting them go at their consent. However with this said I refer back to my earlier post saying it can be classed as rape RP depending on the intentions of the players roleplay.
Oh lol, I just tested this act for the first time

Gotta come to every person I see and do this act.
Who cares?? It's hugging in a videogame. Smh
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Pear, NJperry, Lesanka
Now I'm slowly starting to see humanity going downhill thinking every human contact intentional or not is considered rape...

Great example:

gg
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 4 users Like Pear's post:
  • Random, mintblackbeard, Ranger, sebasti161