No Man's Sky discussion: What should change?
(08-17-2016, 09:17 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 08:45 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:29 PM)Agorith Wrote: My FOV is already on the max, still want more.
I FEEL SO TINY

I have my fov on 90, I usually have 90 fov on all games lol

That'd be fine if the FOV of other games would be the same as in No mans sky which it is clearly not as even on 100 FOV which is the max, I still barely see anything around me.

in some games fov is simply fucked up, even when it's supposedly at 90+
A new update has fixed the alt-tabbing issue :D
They need to make it unique. There are so many space exploration games out there (like Space Engineers, Rodina, Starbound, Spore, ect) that have more features than No Man's Sky, cost less and run a whole lot better. No Man's Sky needs something to make me want to buy it over it's alternatives.
[Image: unknown.png]
Your system called "Crippling Depression"
Everything, lol. I torrented the game and played it for around two hours the other day and I was honestly disgusted by how bad it was and the fact they are charging 40 quid for it. After I played it I began watching videos on the game and interviews and almost EVERYTHING that dev said about the game was bullshit. What a load of overrated crap lol
(08-23-2016, 07:10 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Everything, lol. I torrented the game and played it for around two hours the other day and I was honestly disgusted by how bad it was and the fact they are charging 40 quid for it. After I played it I began watching videos on the game and interviews and almost EVERYTHING that dev said about the game was bullshit. What a load of overrated crap lol

No Man's Lies
I wouldn't buy this if it did have multiplayer
THE PRICE TAG IS TOO DANG HIGH!