Forums Forum Tagging + My Alerts
Title of Suggestion: Forum Tagging + My Alerts

Description:

Spoiler: DVZ Mentions
A simple plugin parsing Username (@"Complex Username") Twitter-style mentions into profile links with user's group display style.

Spoiler: MyBB MyAlerts
MyAlerts is a plugin for MyBB. It is a system that provides visual alerts for events in a forum on a user-by-user basis.

Why: Well if you want to tag someone in a thread for an input instead of say PMing them in the thread you can do Marty and with the addition of MyAlerts they will get a notification in their "alert bar" that will show their current mentions, new PM's, when someone has replied to a topic, when someone likes your comment etc etc.

I'm also happy to provide a plugin I myself helped write up for a later version of MyBB which autocomplete the mention meaning you only have to type 3 letters then select the users username from the drop down list.

It's all easily integrated and MyAlerts does require plugin library adding but that's just for some additional settings, you can link your other plugins with MyAlerts through the Plugin page in ACO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Mist
+Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Marty
+Support

But again, there already is a suggestions for that
(08-23-2016, 05:39 AM)DreeBott Wrote: +Support

But again, there already is a suggestions for that

I don't think theres suggestions like this, followe along with the actual "mod".
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+support
+support
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+suport
+support
+ Support
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]