Unban Request
Sad 
[Image: 77F2AE0BBE182E8153234EA6785D7DCB60D5D886]Your name:Wolfie Roffy

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:118804591

Your ban ID:73317
Banned by:[FL]Ghost
Reason:Rape rp

Involved: Create

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I was just jokeing around and he was saying

are you going to flirt with me and he was jokeing around and I was running this gay bar rp and he was being a dj because I hired him and I was jokeing around with him and I pretended to suck his dick as a joke and he didn't taking it that way even tho he was jokeing around before so that's why I didn't understand why he ban requested me but I do like creat he is a nice guy and I am really sorry if I offended him or scared him by jokeing around I am truly sorry for my behaviour It was bacically a joke taken to far so if you could unban me I would appreciate it again I am really sorry for what I said when I was intending any sort of rape rp I'm so sorry.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...B60D5D886/ if you need better image btw this is the picture of the pm that he sent to me to prove we were jokeing around
(08-23-2016, 02:22 AM)roffy games Wrote: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...B60D5D886/ if you need better image btw this is the picture of the pm that he sent to me to prove we were jokeing around

Hello Roffy,

When you became the Vice President and changed it to 'Gay Vice President' to continue to run your Gay Bar RP, I sent you that message as a joke, out of character. It was a bit of banter because I hadn't seen anyone with such a high role express their sexuality in their job. When you came back to your store after you change to Vice President, I was doing your RP a favour because the previous DJ had decided to join another RP. I played music and was having a good time. Then when you came back you started dancing a bit, then you jumped onto the DJ booth and started talking to me. You PMed me saying you were going to 'hit on me' but you didn't tell me you were going to commit such causes as Vice President, in a public club, with people watching. When you were hitting on me, I was fine with that, but when you said something like '/me grabs his ass'. I started to get concerned as to what you were going to do, I even told you in Local OOC "Borderline RapeRP?". You failed to listen and you continued in your adventures. As soon as you did "/me sucks his ****" I stopped the music and got outta there faster than Usain Bolt in the Olympics. I decided to go back to a different RP and headed back to a citizen. Not once did I get an apology from you, all I got was a PM from your friend saying it was a joke.

I appreciate your apologise now but it is a bit late and I cannot take over this UBR, as it isn't my job to do so. Don't be afraid to message me via Steam if you wish to discuss this further with myself. If Administrators wish to ask me questions on this UBR then I would be happy to do so. As for now, this is the only reply I am writing unless asked more.
Regards,
Why would a PM saying 'Are you going to hit on me' make you want to go a practically rape Create?

I've seen you on the servers and you definitely know the rules.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(08-23-2016, 04:48 AM)Ghost Wrote: Why would a PM saying 'Are you going to hit on me' make you want to go a practically rape Create?

^^
(08-23-2016, 04:48 AM)Ghost Wrote: Why would a PM saying 'Are you going to hit on me' make you want to go a practically rape Create?

I was joking around my intension was not to rape but to have a laugh it was just a joke taken seriously I guess the pm he sent me was to prove we were jokeing around
Since the PM was misleading i will reduce the ban length to one week. Next time, don't do anything sexual with another player without his consent.

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]