Fanfiction Thread
Looking for some.. *wink wink* saucy fanfiction about FL, the staff or the players. Best and most saucy one gets a +rep from me, the reclusive dictator known as SirMingus.

Awestruck's beautiful work (thanks Ago): 

[Image: cb90755dde9e998f103d421768212282.png]
The following 13 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Tomo, Jonas, Random, Ranger, Foxirius2205, Agorith, Awestruck, Ghost, sebasti161, MasterNoda, NJperry, Ratatoskrr, Coffee
This is brilliant!
What. The. Fuck.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Hunterr
Make a fanfiction of me Sad
I shed a few tears.

Still a better love-story than Twilight, Titanic, and so on. I need more.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Tomo, Foxirius2205, Agorith, MacTavish
Oh shit. I remember this.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • MacTavish, Random
The Following is for mature audiences. I am not liable for any mental illnesses you may acquire after reading.

THY HITMAN.
It was a hot and steamy night, the kettle had stopped boiling and lord slowly walked over to it...
Suddenly a knock on the door, "Who's there?" Lord cries suddenly the door breaks down as he entered
"Hey buddy you're coming with me" he exclaimed as he pulled lord away with his red physgun.

Later that night, lord awakens on a bed, at the foot of the bed there stood Hitman. "Wha...What did
you do to me?" lord cried. "Lets just say... I put a trump sticker on your car.. hehehe" "Sawslid*" lord
said. "I'm gonna give you a three month forum ban......" Hitman muttered to himself. Lord started spreading
his hitler quotes.... Hitman gave his three month forum ban to lord. Suddenly lord prematurely ejewcualtes... 
spreading his hitler quotes left right and center. 

Hitman then gracefully flies away... angels can faintly singing "Hey buddy your cuming with me"
Lord later goes to his car and finds a Trumnp Sticker on his windshield, he smiles. In the distant he hears 
the soft sound of Hitman's voice. 

Inspired by Hitman and lord 
Written by Mr.Ranger
Producers: SirMinus and Centurion. 

*Sawslid means saucy in welsh. 

Sorry admoons you can see the deleted version.

EDIT: I mean no offence to any persons mentioned in this work of art. 
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • sebasti161
The day began like any other. The birds were tweeting, toasters popping and crusty sheets. Lord was in the kitchen with his lover Mr.Ranger when everything went wrong. Lord was making his signature eggs when all of the sudden Hitman flew through the window and stated "you do that one more time and you'll be receiving a blacklist buddy, noone can cum that quick." Lord retorts that he is the 50 second man and begins moaning a loud roar towards the man of many bans. Hitman pulls out his technicolour physgun and throws Lord into a wall whilst passionately kissing him in a violent yet loving manor. Hitman can't control himself around lord and lunges at him with a smile on his face. "I'm going to... put my trump sticker in your car, buddy" states Hitman while pulling his giant sticker from his trousers. He slaps the sticker into Lord's car and he moans violently and his love milk fills the room. Mr.Ranger smells the commontion from the other room and heads in to investigate when he sees his lover, Lord, being radicalized by the mighty floating God. "Get off my boyfriend you preposterously perpertual pill-pushing prancer!" Ranger cries as he rushes towards the man forcefully converting Lord to the party of Trump. Hitman retaliates and flings his big fat sticker into Rangers boot making him scream and cry. It looked like it was all going to be over for Ranger and Lord but then.. all of the sudden.. SnowRed flys through the window dresssed from head to toe in his fully body fur suit and grabs Hitman by the throat. "You my friend.. are.. in trouble". Hitmans screams echo from wall to wall as his rank slowly vanishes and SnowRed ends his reign of power. Kat eventually becomes both comfortable and capable of fulfilling her duty as a Ranger and returns to Zordon. After several more battles, Zedd and Rita are joined by Rita's father, Master Vile. Following his failed attempts to defeat the Rangers, he reverses time, turning the Rangers into powerless children. These events culminate in the mini-series Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, which leads to the next incarnation of the Power Rangers franchise, entitled Power Rangers Zeo.

Da Hend.

(love you tho hitman, is just joke)
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Agorith, Ranger, sebasti161
(08-22-2016, 07:45 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Oh shit. I remember this.

I remember a ginger god, not a sex god.
best stories ever