Unban Request
Your name: Boom- #soundwhore

Your ban ID: 4974

Banned by: Toby

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Toby, some of his clan members, and I

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I was banned for going afk in a hostage situation, even though the whole time I was arguing with them about them using an SS, and a cop to help them raid. When they gave me an order, I was complying with every order they gave me. I was typing and talking over the mic, but got kicked not too long after because I guess that doesn't count as moving. Anyways, I rejoined as soon as possible. I said in OCC that I was kicked for AFK(logs can prove it), and was heading back to them, and when I returned everyone was gone and I found out they were killed by my clan and they would've freed me, so I was free. Shortly after he took me up, and asked me why I left/reconnect and when I said I was kicked for afk he said tell the truth or else. I couldn't tell the truth any more than what I said so I told him why I was kicked a couple times, he banned me for whatever bullshit reason he could come up with.

TL: DR I was kicked for afk while hostage even though I was typing and talking(I wasn't moving because they had me in a corner, guns drawn and not giving me orders.). I rejoined and got banned for avoiding hostage situation. Even though I said in OCC I got kicked, and was going back.
You were moving your mouse around looking at players
Until i get logs from soul you shall stay banned
I don't know how long you've been an admin, or even played g-mod, but it should have been as simple as opening up your console(you don't even need admin for that) and looking for my name and reason I got disconnected. If you looked, it would have said I was kicked by console for afk.

You see where Pinkie says about banning those kids with the 1EWW Tag, which was around the time I was held hostage.
http://i42.tinypic.com/140f247.jpg but if this isn't enough, I'll just be unbanned when you get the logs.

But if anything it's the afk kicker that needs to be fixed. I was not doing nothing for 5 minutes. I was looking around/talking/typing.
Well I remember before leaving I saw Boom rejoin but I didnt notice if he got DC'ed or he left.

But I know one thing, You can not ban someone for being afk in a hostage situation.

Shit comes up in real life. There's time I went afk and got kicked for being afk when I was RP'ing/Adming and my mom called me to do something.

Edit: I saw the screenshot, it says there He got kicked for being afk. Thus his ban is unjust

Also, yes the AFK kicker kicks you if you are not moving. It doesn't care if your moving your mouse or typing. I had that problem when I was talking to someone and I was still for 5 mins and got kicked

Unbanned and Closed.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]