RDM as a Corleone (Name) TwityS
so as i was a president corleones raided me with no reason then when i explained to them that they have no reason to raid me well they said that they were banned but the law said this Rebels and Corleones might get banned but arent banned yet but this might change. so then i explained this to them but as i was explaining this guy named TwityS shot me to death with no reason and then he shot a rebel leader named Dominic when he claimed RDM but i dont have any evidence for this but i do have witnesses for this the witnesses are named as (Frost) and (Dominic) Dominic had the FL-RP clan tag BTW so i really do wish this will get that guy a ban for RDM and Random raid
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

oh and the Server was V2D and Steam name was TwityS

Steam ID is 76561198074915769
Wolfie
The world has fallen to the wolves

Fix the template,

You got 24 hours to do this.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
His template is not nice but it is true he killed me too i go to him and ask him why he shoot them as a gun dealer and then he killed me with a galil arm
Pity that the template isn't the right. But like he said, I also got killed, I was unconcerned (as Rebel) in this whole raid and I'm not sure why he killed us after we talked to the Don and his command that all the Corleones have to leave. I have no evidence, just the words of the other victims, that's why I didn't make a report. 

Nevertheless, best regards
-Dominic
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:88007683&b=13]
PloQ were given 24 hours to edit and add the template, which he did not do.

therefor this PR is Denied.