24k views
[Image: 318e636756204f6dcc9c637cead19089.png]

How?
24k views in 2 Days? I dont think that's legit.

And NO this is not edited.
Refreshing the thread constantly for about an hour straight would do that.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Random
The guy is probably refreshing the page a bunch of times or using a an auto refresher/clicker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Random
Thank you for notifying though, I'll take that into account for the conclusion of his UBR.
Anyone can do it, I just refreshed this from 27 to 51 lmao.

Let the games begin.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
Alright consider this the only warning I'll give:

When spamming refresh on the forums it has the ability to make it crash.
Of course this does not apply to minor numbers of refreshing a page however we'd advise not to abuse the refresh button or enable a spambot to get more views on a thread as if we find out we'll be suspending you from the forums.
(08-19-2016, 02:43 PM)Agorith Wrote: Alright consider this the only warning I'll give:

Of course this does not apply to minor numbers of refreshing a page however we'd advise not to abuse the refresh button or enable a spambot to get more views on a thread as if we find out we'll be suspending you from the forums.

you should make an announcement since not everyone reads offtopic
(08-19-2016, 02:43 PM)Agorith Wrote: Alright consider this the only warning I'll give:

Lol refresh won't crash the site, it will make it slower for sure. But then Cloudflare should kick in and stop the excess traffic.

But then again cloudflare doesn't work on FL.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-19-2016, 03:45 PM)Marty Wrote:

Lol refresh won't crash the site, it will make it slower for sure. But then Cloudflare should kick in and stop the excess traffic.

But then again cloudflare doesn't work on FL.

Fair enough however it can still harm the forums which is basically what I'm trying to say here. Smile
(08-19-2016, 03:26 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

you should make an announcement since not everyone reads offtopic

I'm not making an announcement over every little thing.
People can use some common sense, I don't see how using a spambot or manually refreshing a page 24k times is necessary.

Like I've said it's fine if you're just eager to see whether or not someone has posted a new reply on your thread or whatever and you refresh it a couple of times every now and then.