The Fedora
So I recently purchased the Fedora hat but whenever I try to put it on, it never appears to show up on my character. I get the RP message that everyone gets when you change into it however it just does not show on my character. When I try to take it off it also says "You're not wearing your hat". I'll post some pics below so you can see what I mean.

[Image: GMieU5y.jpg]

[Image: lYi0GLR.jpg]
Have you tried this with other suits?
I believe it only works on the black, green and white suits because of the shape of the player models head.
(Although this might not be 100% true)
(08-19-2016, 11:31 AM)Agorith Wrote: Have you tried this with other suits?

I haven't. That's the only suit I have :/
(08-19-2016, 11:35 AM)Coffee Wrote: I believe it only works on the black, green and white suits because of the shape of the player models head.
(Although this might not be 100% true)

Ok. Thankyou for your help.  Smile
Fedora should work for all suits. I guess it's happening only to you?
Ask to lend a suit real quick to a friend of yours or something and try it one and see if you're still unable to wear the fedora.
(08-19-2016, 11:48 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: Fedora should work for all suits. I guess it's happening only to you?

Ok. That's interesting.
(08-19-2016, 11:49 AM)Agorith Wrote: Ask to lend a suit real quick to a friend of yours or something and try it one and see if you're still unable to wear the fedora.

I'll try that Ty
So tonight I did what Agorith recommended and I borrowed Eclipze's suit and it appears to work on the suit that he has but not with the one that I have.

[Image: 5BZBK28.jpg]