Building my own PC
Hello.

I've decided it's time to build myself a new PC. Now, sadly, I'll be working on a budget of 500€ - 700€ and I don't have a lot of experience in PC construction.
Please make a post below suggesting parts that I could use, with some links if possible.

Thanks a million.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven
Just to clarify, are you wanting the OS included in the build? You will be looking at spending quite abit more for a decent build if so.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
You want some hints n tips from experience....

Pay someone else to do it for you. It sucks balls.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I need/want experience in building PCs. Just need a helping hand to start. And yes, I will be wanting Windows 8.1 OS. Because Win10 is pure shite.
Kind Regards,

• Wolven
Kickass Torrents download windows 8.1 stick it on a data disk. There's you saved some money.

Go for AMD it's cheaper and just as much functionality.

Don't buy second hand, waste of fucking time and money.

Modular power sources are easier for smaller cases. No point getting built in lights on your case, they'll break eventually and that £20 could be put to RAM

That's the mistakes I've made...good luck.

Also get an SSD but don't instal GMOD on it, you'll regret it
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Awestruck
Before you take anything out....or unplug anything...take a picture of where it goes...because if your taking out everything to replace your motherboard....100% your forgetting where that HD Audio or USB wire is going into that new motherboard...
Just build my pc, its cheap I swear http://pcpartpicker.com/list/BL6r6X
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(08-17-2016, 12:35 AM)Marty Wrote: Kickass Torrents download windows 8.1 stick it on a data disk. There's you saved some money.

Don't buy second hand, waste of fucking time and money.

Modular power sources are easier for smaller cases. No point getting built in lights on your case, they'll break eventually and that £20 could be put to RAM

In the long run amd is going to cost more when it comes to electricity bills unless their new rx-series is a significant upgrade from their previous series.
Some brands and models of parts would be cool. If someone could compile some parts that fit the budget, that was be a life saver
Kind Regards,

• Wolven
(08-17-2016, 05:56 AM)Joulle Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 12:35 AM)Marty Wrote: Kickass Torrents download windows 8.1 stick it on a data disk. There's you saved some money.

Don't buy second hand, waste of freaking time and money.

In the long run amd is going to cost more when it comes to electricity bills unless their new rx-series is a significant upgrade from their previous series.

TBH the electricity is not much more. Hardly noticeable.