PR: Schwabbelkuchen
Name of player: Schwabbelkuchen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181674335

Time in GMT: No idea

Server: V2D

Summary: Ok so i have to update this as theres alot more rule breakage here now. Let me start off by saying i was making a chop shop on v2d as not many players are online and i wanted to steal some cars so i could gain a little money. I first stole a pink car that was Schwabbelkuchen. He then went on to say i didnt have a valid reason. He was the one who rammed my car so yea i had a valid reason. Instead of selling the car i decided to get revenge and put his car in the lake so i did. I then come back to the villas to see my rv being taken to the lake, at this point i was confused on how some1 got into it as you can't picklock the rv door. So i saw it driving into the lake. so i went to the lake to see there is a chair inside the rv and what do you know its Schwabbelkuchen Chair. So the only was he could have got in was chair abuseing. He also RDMed me this morning, All the evidence can be seen below.

Evidence
Raming My Car

The Chair Abuse

The RDM

[Image: giphy.gif]
you hit me first with your car and then i shot him
I'm now posting evidence of you ramming my car
Updated with more evidence and easy to see pictures
Can I ask what the reason was behind the killing?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Yeah sure he ramed me and then he cal in voice chat lern to drive idiot
And the chair i stuck in your rv and then i tryed to go in the chair ...
And why you drive my car in the lake
(08-17-2016, 04:03 AM)schwabbelkuchen Wrote: And the chair i stuck in your rv and then i tryed to go in the chair ...
And why you drive my car in the lake

How were you stuck in the rv as theres no way to get inside and if you get into the rv that way you dont steal the rv. I told you i put your car in the lake for revenge for ramming my car
I would also like to pint out that this is not the only time you are known to chair abuse. See last video on this post to see the evidence http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74140
Benn over 24 hours and user is still on the servers please can a staff member review this