really garbage performance on v4b1?
am I legit the only person that gets garbage frames on v4b1? If I look at the nexus I get 10fps, looking away from the nexus in the city is like 40~fps and then outside of the city walls it's stable 60fps.

v2d is universally better with FPS for me. it's super upsetting to see nearly no one plays v2d even at prime time hours in the day.
The following 1 user Likes Kayak's post:
  • Haarek
Same here, have a pretty good PC too.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
It's due to the way V4B1 was made, you can't do anything about it, everyone has horrible FPS on it
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Merle
7FPS in city, better than my piece of crap laptop.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Everyone has shit performance
Check this thread out for a method to possibly increase your fps drastically http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71449
go to GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server and delete all the .gma and .compressed files, they should be a few gb lol, helped my performance alot
(08-16-2016, 08:06 AM)Joulle Wrote: Check this thread out for a method to possibly increase your fps drastically http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71449

I gave that a look but my processor is dual core unfortunately Sad

nvm, I'll give it a shot anyway with mat_queue_mode set to 1 and I'll see what happens.
(08-16-2016, 08:12 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: go to GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server and delete all the .gma and .compressed files, they should be a few gb lol, helped my performance alot

does this not nuke all of Fearless' Content as well?
(08-16-2016, 10:31 AM)Kayak Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 08:12 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: go to GarrysMod\garrysmod\downloads\server and delete all the .gma and .compressed files, they should be a few gb lol, helped my performance alot

does this not nuke all of Fearless' Content as well?

it only removes server-side addons that has been downloaded via fastdl, it will re-download for you when you connect if you dont already have the workshop addons
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • MacTavish