Ban Shorten Request: Lord
Your name: lord of the silver rings

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65135421

Your ban ID: 73203

Banned by: [FL:M]Brikaas

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: Kahjo, SirMinus, and [FL:M]Brikaas

[b]Why we should unban you: Not a false reason, nor was it nlr. I demoted you because you Arrested me on false grounds, showing you are not experienced, therefore you were demoted. [/b]

EDIT: This is a ban shorten request not a UBR
Code:
[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Please correct your template, you got 24 hours to do this
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I was with Lord for a large amount of his president RP (nearly 15 minutes) and I have no idea why he was banned.
Post updated
I don't remember why I arrested you, but I did it with a reason. The thing that bothers me is that you became president and demoted me like 10min after I had arrested you or some time after it, I don't really remember. I got demoted basicly for arresting you for a reason before you became a president.
You arrested me for calling you a ***, a thing that didn't happen seeing as I was afk. I demoted you aprox. 20-30 minutes after arrest, when you arrested me you had no evidence to support your claims, showing you were not an experienced police sergeant, that's why I demoted you.

Edited the OP for lord: Ban shorten request as it got extended. 
After reading the replies and seeing why you got banned i am going to deny this unban request. Don't change job to demote someone because they arrested you earlier that day, this is powergaming.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]