No Man's Sky discussion: What should change?
I don't believe it's confirmed wether or not multiplayer will be added anymore.
They said it was going to be a singleplayer experience with a 0.1% chance of meeting other players. Technically its already multiplayer.

I got No Man's Sky on PS4, so I decided to get the super "legit" version on PC and it runs like shit. It crashes frequently I get around 30-50 fps, for a game with that kind of graphics style its shit. I could run Fallout 4 on ultra and get at least 60-90 fps. I think its just a case of bad porting/developed for a console.

It also gets boring very easily, its basically the 2016 version Destiny. (On terms of failure to have non-repetitive gameplay)
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Joulle
I think people go into it expecting too much. No Man's Sky is not going to be an action packed game with lots of combat scenarios to bring spice. It's an exploration game in which you make your way to the core of the Galaxy, which requires patience.

I enjoy No Man's Sky, but not for long periods of time.
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Agorith, sebasti161
Haven't bought the game.. I feel like it's going to be hype for the first month (if that) then just die out..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-16-2016, 01:11 PM)Hitman Wrote: I think people go into it expecting too much. No Man's Sky is not going to be an action packed game with lots of combat scenarios to bring spice. It's an exploration game which requires patience.

I enjoy No Man's Sky, but not for long periods of time.

I wasn't expecting a action packed game but, the game was way over hyped by Sony and its Developer's. People at least expected a game that could run well and take more than an hour to get bored of. The game is extremely repetitive. Its a good game on terms of a game were you can load in and just relax playing it. Just was expecting it to be a little more enjoyable. 
-They could improve it by adding a colonization DLC. (Adding trade routes, a merchant ships etc.)
- Fix some issues on the PC port
-Add some kind of marker system/party system so you can be able to see what planet your friends are on.
-Increase the chances of finding other players.
-Maybe add a thirdperson. 
-Implement a modding system for the PC port. (Or PS4)
The First Person FOV gives me cancur
(08-16-2016, 01:41 PM)Agorith Wrote: The First Person FOV gives me cancur

theres fov sliders is there not?

(08-16-2016, 01:21 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: -They could improve it by adding a colonization DLC. (Adding trade routes, a merchant ships etc.)
DLC? seriously? are you kidding me?

-Increase the chances of finding other players.
how would you increase a chance of finding other players? they'd have to wipe basically everything and make generating like a million stars so people can find each other instead of 18 quintillion

-Maybe add a thirdperson. 
NO. its obviously not gonna fit third person, and youre not supposed to see yourself
My FOV is already on the max, still want more.
I FEEL SO TINY
(08-16-2016, 06:29 PM)Agorith Wrote: My FOV is already on the max, still want more.
I FEEL SO TINY

I have my fov on 90, I usually have 90 fov on all games lol
The FOV is tiny on No Man's Sky, I like quake style FOV so I can see everything.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Agorith, sebasti161
(08-17-2016, 08:45 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:29 PM)Agorith Wrote: My FOV is already on the max, still want more.
I FEEL SO TINY

I have my fov on 90, I usually have 90 fov on all games lol

That'd be fine if the FOV of other games would be the same as in No mans sky which it is clearly not as even on 100 FOV which is the max, I still barely see anything around me.