Random Raid + CDM
Name of player: [IG] Fango, Matt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59688759, STEAM_0:1:27589190

Time in GMT: 8:20gmt (around there)

Server: V2D

Summary: I went to take a shower, got randomly raided by police, had my contra down, then CDM

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2tc2Ut...e=youtu.be
The CDM was an accident. I had a massive lagspike which caused me to lose control of the car and therefore crash in to you. I did not call a medic because there were none on and I didn't stop to say sorry because I knew you were AFK and what good is apologising to an AFK person?

The raid was because my fellow officer, Matt, heard contraband inside your house. Consequently, we raided it.
A direct quote from the rules:
10.1 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include:
10.1a Gunfire heard coming from within the property;
10.1b Criminal activity visible on the property;
10.1c A suspect on the property;
10.1d Contraband heard or visible on the property.
10.2 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk.

Look at 10.1d.
1st of all. There was no Contra sound heard. As you can see in the video I will post when it is uploaded, 2nd, you need to stop and call a paramedic if you cdm someone, you can even say sorry. But you just drove away. Video will be posted in around 15min if not less
There was no medics on, what's the point of calling one? Anyway, you were AFK. You wouldn't have even seen the apology.
I fail to see how it was a random raid? You owned contraband which can be heard throughout the corridors of the apartments.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Because I placed it like 3min before I went to shower. And it doesnt make money in 5min so they had no way to hear contra.
You can hear the contraband at 0:42 in the video. You hear a guy knocking just before hand so obviously he called the police as they turned up 2 minutes later. With that being said the random raid evidence is invalid.

As for the CDM, the user will be punished accordingly. You should always call for a paramedic, no matter if you're lagging or not.

Approved
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]