Evolution News Issue#3
Question 
Evolution News
--Bringing The Voice Of The People To The Main Stream-- 14 Aug 2016--
**Sorry About The Lack Of Photos This Issue, I  Didn't Have The Time To Take Them**

Sex Shops. A thing?
[Image: FZjMhALzJFlwvVJobBxaUyPES2tMpf9WYDLh5t6E...66-h768-no]

Why these are even are around i don't know, but i know they are useless as i never saw a single person enter. To my fortune when i went to take a picture it was closed, so I don't actually know what is inside. Also may i point out that it is not a shack its a single room in a row of shops. I really hope this doesn't catch on.

AD: Need someone "silenced" in a court case. Call 555-1878 now.

Shooting Becoming Common Place

Everyday more and more people get shot dead in the street, whether by a gang or the police its a horrific trend. Now yes some people need to be shot but not a man who shoplifts a bottle of milk and then runs off from a Police Officer. Really this is a social issue the government cannot control this really at all, so the Gun Dealers of our city need to learn who to give and not give guns, as if someone who seems mentally unstable walks in and asks for a AK don't sell him one.

AD: About to die. Call Evocity Medical. We will get there just in time.

Are The Aliens Real? 2
[Image: CKyp_Ok4FlcW6VXI_6uFOzsOY6RSJnzXHEhPgXM3...=w469-h220]
This is a much clearer image of what are now being referred to as admins, he is quite clearly flying and that is not a normal tool in any shape or form. Also the man stood in front of him seems to be either praying or about to get dragged somewhere. What these "People" want we don't know but we do know they are a lot more powerful than us and always show up after a rebel attack or when someone is just going around running people over.

AD: Unable to read or write, Need a job, Want to help the community. Join the EC: PD today.

Gangs are rampant.
More and more gangs are roaming the street everyday, mugging, assaulting, harassing and even killing people whenever they feel like it. The government needs to clamp down on this as this is causing a lot of civil unrest unneeded deaths and by proxy police brutality, as many officers feel more comfortable treating low level crimes with force when there is a shooting happening every 5 to 10 minutes.

AD: Is this thing recording. O shit. Can we do over. O fucking hell.

Copyright Dawson Publishing. Do not copy. All Information was up to date at the time this was written.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here