UBR -> IGNIS Yellow
Your name: IGNIS Yellow

Your SteamID:T STEAM_0:1:67967431

Your ban ID: 73172

Banned by: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason: "Backseat Administrating"

Involved: kessikassi

Why we should unban you:
I did not backseat administrate and I was banned due to misunderstanding of the moderator/admin as he took the scene in the wrong context. When I tried to explain the moderator/admin still did not understan and therefore banned me before I could explain the context.

I was RPing as a homeless man in my shelter and a cop called "kessikassi" came up to me and hit me using a baton multiple times. He then handcuffed me and hit me as I was trying to contact an admin. Then he shot me and I survived. Another cop came up
(I can't remember his name) and said to kessikassi:

"Why did you shoot this man?"

Kessikassi then ran away and as he ran away I told the guy why kessikassi shot me, so I said:

"rdm"
"he is a minge"

The admin/moderator ([FL:M] Reebs) then put me on a roof and he thought I was backseat administrating as he thought that this happened:

He thought the second cop came up to me and asked me

"Why did you shoot this man?"

He thought I responded with:

"rdm"
"he is a minge"

As an excuse to why I shot him (I didn't shoot anyone, I didn't even have ammo for my pistols/a gun equipped)

Then I tried to explain to him that he misunderstood and he banned me after me trying to explain it multiple times.
I messed up the first one didnt mean to post 2 times
The officer on the scene at the time (Benny :3) came up to you and asked why you shot him. You said "rdm he is a minge". I then brought you up to a roof and spoke with you, asking the same question, you said the same thing.

Just because someone else is breaking the rules, doesn't mean you can yourself.

May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is grounds for a lengthy forum ban? I asked you why you shot him, and you replied in LOOC with "rdm he is a minge".

I have nothing more to say in this case as I am confident I made the correct decision in banning you.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Just because someone else is breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to do the same. The ban was valid seems valid from what i've read, therefore i will deny this unban request.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]