Saints Row: The Third
(11-20-2011, 11:09 PM)THEIF Wrote: im level 46
and i got over $2 million dollers

This is why almost everyone in this community hates you...
The following 1 user Likes Satisfaction's post:
  • Noobias
All missions done screwing around with friends and going for 100%

1 day complete no cheats.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Noobias
(11-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Lani Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 06:18 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Its amazing, too short tho.

I finished the game in 1,5 day.

But i got all the DLC's so it just keeps being fun.

With or without cheat codes?

I'm stuck at this mission, where there is 3 battle places. At the second battle area, there is this big ass laser-shooting tank which rapes you constantly.

I finished the whole story WITHOUT cheatcodes, after i finished the last mission for the first time i found out u could download cheatcode packs so now im having fun with unlimited money, alot of wierdo cars, wierdo weapons such as the "shark gun, shoot blood wich make a great white shark to come up trough the floor and eat the man coveredin blood xD) and ALOT more. Tounge

Im planning doing the story again and then choose the oppisite of what i chose before, like instead of killing the zombies then save them or instead of defusing the bomb let it blow and stuff like that. Cheese

Im giving 9 out of 10! GREAT GAME!
(11-20-2011, 11:09 PM)THEIF Wrote: im level 46
and i got over $2 million dollers

Waitwhat, level 46!??!?!

What the fuckidy fuck are u talking about, u really need to do fix your way to be in this community dude. U are wierd and annoying. Just saying.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Fuck no blow it up
Defused. Later in the game, I kept the "hoes" for the Saints, however.
The Morning Star piss me off... I just needed cash unlike you, I've only got like 200k but I have like 35 cars in my garage. I even decided to make a School Bus, pimp out a golfcart, and I also found this kickass thing on the highway. (It shoots infinite fire and when you honk the horn, it taunts)

Ohyeah and guys, if you get bored of the story for any reason, or just wanna have some organized fun, open up the phone and go into upgrades and look for the one that says Highlight Collectibles. If you buy it, all the collectibles (Drug Pallets, Money Pallets, Photo Ops, etc.) are shown as waypoints on the map. There are about 80 total collectibles and each one found brings money and I believe some respect. You get points for finding them all, and each one brings about $1000. Its a fun thing to do, I have been doing that for about a half hour now.

The thing is, some are in the most retarded places ever, and others are simply lying up against a wall. I have had to use a helicopter, land on a building, and jump to another one just to get a drug crate. But yeah, it should entertain you. And if you cant get your hands on a helicopter, heres a way. If you have not unlocked the Safeword Crib/Stronghold then you don't need to read this. Go to the Safeword Crib, located in the Morning Star district, in Rosen Oaks, and go to the Penthouse. Once inside, there should be another elevator that you will notice as you exit yours. Get in it, and walk over to the helipad and take the Vulture inside. Whether you crash or not, the Vulture stays in the Garage. Depending on where you fly, sometimes it will say "Leaving Restricted Zone" and then you will gain 4/5 Notoriety... I really dont know why but its fairly easy to evade.

Have Fun!