Saints Row: The Third
Recently I picked up Saints Row: The Third and I was quite impressed by the gameplay, graphics and overall fast paced action of the game, compared to Grand Theft Auto. I was wondering who else picked up the game, and where they stand on how good the game is. Feel free to voice your opinion, I would love to know,

Please, Don't spoil the game. Thank you.
I ordered the Genki Edition to xbox two days ago, and received the game yesterday.

It's awesome.
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Noobias
I've got a friend who's absolutely bloody obsessed with it.

It looks and sounds like a fun game.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Noobias
Its amazing, too short tho.

I finished the game in 1,5 day.

But i got all the DLC's so it just keeps being fun.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Graphics are awesome flying etc but the game is so god damn weirdo.
Teleporting Tron heroes,brutes,pixel tanks,octobus gun,jet planes shooting lazors
story was very short but overall it was fun i would rate it 8/10
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • equal
Best game I ever played.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Noobias, equal
(11-20-2011, 06:18 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Its amazing, too short tho.

I finished the game in 1,5 day.

But i got all the DLC's so it just keeps being fun.

With or without cheat codes?

I'm stuck at this mission, where there is 3 battle places. At the second battle area, there is this big ass laser-shooting tank which rapes you constantly.
im level 46
and i got over $2 million dollers
Wow glad to hear such positive feedback.
I went into GameStop (american videogame store) and was just looking to spend some extra money, and I saw Saints Row 3. I forgot it was coming out but it looked interesting so I decided "Eh, what the hell?" and bought it... I havent put the game down for 48 hours other than to eat... its a wonderful game. Its second behind Mafia 2, which will always be my favorite game.

Im only 32% through the game at the mission "Guardian Angel" with Kinzie. I like how the game is fast paced, but I wish it was longer. I can tell already its a short game.

My question is has anyone tried online? Im curious on how that turned out, ive been to sucked into the campaign to try online mode...
(11-20-2011, 11:09 PM)THEIF Wrote: im level 46

Wow that's cool.
Guess who doesn't care?
Here you go again bragging about money, although this time you clearly cheated to get it...
I wouldn't mind you posting if you atleast attempted to add to the conversation, rather than just bragging.
(11-21-2011, 03:08 AM)Nubo Wrote: Wow glad to hear such positive feedback.
I went into GameStop (american videogame store) and was just looking to spend some extra money, and I saw Saints Row 3. I forgot it was coming out but it looked interesting so I decided "Eh, what the hell?" and bought it... I havent put the game down for 48 hours other than to eat... its a wonderful game. Its second behind Mafia 2, which will always be my favorite game.

Im only 32% through the game at the mission "Guardian Angel" with Kinzie. I like how the game is fast paced, but I wish it was longer. I can tell already its a short game.

My question is has anyone tried online? Im curious on how that turned out, ive been to sucked into the campaign to try online mode...
(11-20-2011, 11:09 PM)THEIF Wrote: im level 46

Wow that's cool.
Guess who doesn't care?
Here you go again bragging about money, although this time you clearly cheated to get it...
I wouldn't mind you posting if you atleast attempted to add to the conversation, rather than just bragging.

You could get 3 millions easily,I was 50 and had like 3 millions. I saw that cat mascot guy rampageing people on street I killed him and got 1 million from him.