Poll: Subscribe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.57%
11 78.57%
No
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Fearless Vlogs] A Simple Youtube RP
So today i was looking around on thew forums and i saw a "Drama Alert" video so i thought it would be fun to make a fake YouTube channel in the life of fearless. So i have, i play to make Vlogs on this channel and I plan to develop the character as I go along with this roleplay. i hope you all enjoy it and oc its roleplay so as the videos go on they will get better and its all part of developing  the character im playing as, This is also a kind of parody of some real YouTubers so please don't hate me, also i would like to ask that the videos im making for this rp are to stay within fearless only please do not share this with anyone outside fearless so enough of this ooc talk lets start!

(From this line on is all rp this is only for fun)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: dyXXqZu.jpg]

Fearless Vlogs

Videos | Discussion | About |                                                                                             Subscribers: 6

My First Video!

PRANK IN THE HOOD GONE WRONG!!!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 8 users Like GamingOfficialZZ's post:
  • Teddy, Alfred, DreeBott, Spear, mintblackbeard, Lesanka, Avgar, sebasti161
This concept of Fearless Vlogs is new and fresh. I am sure this will be funny and amazing at the same time! Keep it up!
(08-12-2016, 04:20 AM)Create Wrote: This concept of Fearless Vlogs is new and fresh. I am sure this will be funny and amazing at the same time! Keep it up!

Thank you for the support, should be fun
Awesome idea. Waiting for more
Cool Idea but HOW can you play with that grafics?
Looks like Minecraft
(08-12-2016, 06:16 AM)DreeBott Wrote: Cool Idea but HOW can you play with that grafics?
Looks like Minecraft

Haha welcome to low end pc gaming XD
Actually pretty cool concept, imo you should make more
(08-12-2016, 10:43 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Actually pretty cool concept, imo you should make more

I will be thanks for the support Smile
Be carefull when you prank :p
That prank is staged right?