Ban to be shortened.
Sad 
Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 73119

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation , [FL] Raccoon

Reason: BRA (74003) - Breaking FearRP // 3rd time for same offence, extended by Raccoon

Involved: a -

Hello. A ban report on me got approved, which got me banned for 1day, Generation issued the ban. I was sort of happy of it only being one day so I can get back to FL and roleplay. But now when I checked, it is 3days, Extended by Raccoon. This is the thing that I do not see why. Why have you extended the FearRP ban.

When I searched the banlist, I noticed that, even a person with 4 FearRP bans, haven't got an extended one. How unfair is this?
I also want to point out, that the way I did apparently broke fearrp was not hurting anyone. It happened when an SRU told me to go into a jailcell and I did kind of resist, and afterall, I went in of it.

My school starts in 4 days and I will have very little time to dedicate to Fearless so I'd really like to play these 3 days atleast. So all I am here trying to beg or ask for you to shorten my ban if possible. Now I feel like I have wrote enough here, and hope you a nice evening / day even if this does not go thru.

Kahjo
SaltyAsFck
Sad
Mingebag
(08-11-2016, 07:45 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: -Involved- Witnessed what you did to get yourself banned and commented in the BR.
You should be happy it was not longer since it was your eighth ban and I really think you deserve a 3 day ban for making yourself such an inconvenience

You are not involved. Please do not post here, Reported.
I really don't want to be that guy who bumps it but it would be kind to review this before my ban ends.
In this case, the ban is valid. You did in fact break FearRP by not following the orders of the two SRU units given via voice and text communication several times. They told you to “get back” and you have ignored them. You should know better with your amount of hours on the server, and you know what it means… But you just stood there saying something without following FearRP.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-12-2016, 01:07 PM)Generation Wrote: In this case, the ban is valid. You did in fact break FearRP by not following the orders of the two SRU units given via voice and text communication several times. They told you to “get back” and you have ignored them. You should know better with your amount of hours on the server, and you know what it means… But you just stood there saying something without following FearRP.

Generation
Fearless Moderator

Thank you for your reply. I do know it was fearrp and a valid ban. But you don't get the point. I am asking for the ban to be shortened because first it was just one day ban, then suddenly it turned to a 3day ban for no reason?
Kahjo, if you read the reason written by Raccoon you'll see that it was extended because you keep breaking FearRP.

Quote:BRA (74003) - Breaking FearRP // 3rd time for same offence
[Image: 14db05f35846bbf142909741c81d81d8.png]

Quote:you'll see that it was extended because you keep breaking FearRP.
Also as you can see, there is roughly 8 months in between the last FearRP ban, as you can see in the picture.

I already got an extended FearRP ban when I got my 2nd offence of it? Why do I get another extended one now then?
Because the more you get banned for the same rule break the higher the punishment is going to be, because it shows you haven't learned from your mistakes.
[Image: 5c1779656d2ac899e11e70b37e3b28e5.png]

How can I find one player in the banlist with 4 FearRP Offences? With only one extended ban on his 2nd offence?
If you get my point, that I really would like to play on the servers when I have time before my school starts again in 4days. And that why is it a 3day ban, why not 2? And why it did not get extended immediatly but it got extended like 4h after the ban was given?

EDIT: And just saying. My last FearRP ban was 7days long..