Report: Kl0FlieGe
Name of player: [FL:RP]Kl0FlieGe

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82257414

Time in GMT: 7:30pm

Server: v4b1

Summary: Was robbing Kl0's house when I found that his keypad didn't work, he then returned to his house, and I held him up and asked him to open the keypad, he didnt and then also lied saying that he could not remove the props preventing access to the contraband. After about 2 minutes of asking him to open it he sprinted out the door. I called an admin but they were all occupied, so I waited in the house, he then came back about a minute later wielding a shotgun and asked me to get out, which I did, then after waiting about 50 ft from his house for an admin I noticed that he was destroying the contraband within the house [Meaning he could delete the wall but just refused too under gunpoint] He also only destroyed the contraband so that I could not have it.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/1xjT4zY5Y1c
really? I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH PROPS AFTER I DISCONNECTED!!!!!!!!!! And like some seconds after that they disappeaed. The only thing i could have broken is NLR
But you can, because you did. In the video you remove them and destroy the contraband.
Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]