Best Album of All Time?
Star 
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses (1989)

[Image: tumblr_nesm3rb9nh1qagxv6o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • AllanFanku
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Weezy_
Masternodas album is pretty dope
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • MasterNoda, Joulle
WISH YOU WERE HERE Pink Floyd
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Porcupine Tree's Atlanta (live album)
Thriller.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
This

Or Sremmlife 2
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Defo Labababa, Ghetto Swedish HipHop/Reggae album made by the group Labyrint.

[Image: labyrint-labababa-cover-581.jpg]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(12-09-2016, 07:22 PM)Envy Wrote: This

Or Sremmlife 2
lol, you trolling?

you think dc4 is the best album of all time? no rapper, producer, or Meek himself even thinks that.
i'm guessing in a few weeks you're going to change your mind about the best album "of all time" (btw, a good amount of that album is not good, nevertheless amazing/best ever)

a few correct answers. pet sounds, rubber soul, sgt. pepper, what's going on, revolver, dark side of the moon, exile on main st...

if you're gonna claim that rap somehow is the best genre on earth, might as well at least least illmatic as number1, not fuckin dc4
(12-10-2016, 06:35 PM)edgie Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 07:22 PM)Envy Wrote: This

Or Sremmlife 2
lol, you trolling?

you think dc4 is the best album of all time? no rapper, producer, or Meek himself even thinks that.
i'm guessing in a few weeks you're going to change your mind about the best album "of all time" (btw, a good amount of that album is not good, nevertheless amazing/best ever)

a few correct answers. pet sounds, rubber soul, sgt. pepper, what's going on, revolver, dark side of the moon, exile on main st...

if you're gonna claim that rap somehow is the best genre on earth, might as well at least least illmatic as number1, not fuckin dc4

What are you even going on about lmao. I thought Music was personal preference ahhahaha. DC4 is just what I like and Have listened to the most the last few months along with Sremmlife 2 and Jeffery. Why cryin for
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum