Thread Title: Kahjo breaking FearRP

Name of player: K a h j o

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Time in GMT: Uhmm don't really know

Server: On the V4 one

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjYt2QY...e=youtu.be    <<<
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
I really don't see that as breaking fearrp. I got back into my cell? Then I cursed in Finnish because I got arrested for no reason.
(08-11-2016, 02:21 PM)Kahjo Wrote: I really don't see that as breaking fearrp. I got back into my cell? Then I cursed in Finnish because I got arrested for no reason.

It is fearRP i literally asked you friendly 4 times to get inside. As you can hear on the video. You still didn't get inside.
And even when random arrested you still need to follow the rules.
Aragorn
"Get back please" What do you mean by it? I went back to my cell?
(08-11-2016, 02:36 PM)Kahjo Wrote: "Get back please" What do you mean by it? I went back to my cell?

You knew what to do ;D You failed.
Aragorn
You have anything to defend yourself Kahjo,
And he did asked you multiple times within the videos to "get back" and you know what It means, and you just stood there saying something without following FearRP
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Why didn't he close the cell door then? There was space to close it. Also there is many meanings of "Get back", And also, Why did you cut the video? I am more than sure that it will show that I did walk away away from you? (To the back of the cell)? I want you to show the video further. Not cut there.

[Image: 78b979ba299bbf2729fe05fd40ed1f6c.png]
If someone points a weapon at your face and tells you to 'get back', I doubt you assumed they meant something along the lines of 'get back to my place for some netflix and chill'.

You didn't do as he told several times, didn't even budge.
Can you show me the video further. I am pretty sure I went more into the cell after that video got cut.
Because I am pretty confident that I did walk further into the cell