FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........
Bought donor for minus, Didnt go through, i thought i hadnt of pressed accept... Donated twice Fuck cant pay phone bill this month!

Is there any possible way of getting a refund?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I can back this up. Ratatoskr was going to purchase me donator and after waiting a large amount of time I asked him if he's sure it went through and he checked it and realised he accidentally donated twice.
Minus mate, you now have 6 months temporarily xD

(08-10-2016, 10:52 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Minus mate, you now have 6 months temporarily xD

Strangely neither the first or second have gone through yet, I think the donation system might be brokeded.
Rip $20 :c

(08-10-2016, 11:01 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: Rip $20 :c

Yep
Try personally messaging SoulRipper, with your PayPal or Card Information. I am sure he can help Smile
Don't do any of the above. Message him only your transaction ID or the email address you used.

Never send card or personal information over the internet.

For PayPal the transID is more than enough to confirm and refund a payment etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Feffe, MacTavish
(08-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Marty Wrote: Don't do any of the above. Message him only your transaction ID or the email address you used.

Never send card or personal information over the internet.

For PayPal the transID is more than enough to confirm and refund a payment etc.

It is correct that all Soul would need to refund is the transaction ID. You can find the transaction ID either on your "Activity" log on your PayPal account, or in the receipt you received over email after completing the transaction.

If he chooses to refund the transaction through the transaction itself, the amount will be refunded automatically back to the credit card you used to send the amount. Which, depending on your bank or card issuer (Visa, MasterCard, etc), usually takes between 2-5 business days before it is visible on your account.

Also. Never ever send financial details or personal information over email or forums, for obvious reasons.

Best regards,

Feffe
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Agorith
Moved to staff support.