Help please?
I've had this problem for ages now it will load the game but then I'm joining FL it will load for about 2 minutes and crash I've tried a lot of different techniques to solve it but none of them are working, any help?
[Image: unknown.png]
Hey,

You mention you have tried lots of techniques, can you list everything that you have already tried to resolve the issue? Also, have any error messages come up when crashing and have you checked for any dump files, event documents etc?
Regards,
aviator
(08-10-2016, 10:30 AM)aviator Wrote: Hey,

You mention you have tried lots of techniques, can you list everything that you have already tried to resolve the issue? Also, have any error messages come up when crashing and have you checked for any dump files, event documents etc?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled GMod I have checked data that is all i can think off, I have not checked dump files or event documents yet
[Image: unknown.png]
Does your whole personal computer crash or is it Garry's Mod?
The one time this happened to me was when I was running GMOD in the wrong DirectX version by mistake.
Upload the related crash file here and link the address here and we'll check if there's something that catches our eye.

You can find such files in a folder like this c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\steamapps\garrysmod
Try putting this into Garry's Mod launch options your Steam Library: -dxlevel 90
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]