Unban Req - Joey Skylynx
Your name: meowbird0 [Alias - Joey Skylynx]

Your ban ID: 3760

Banned by: Pinkie Pie

Server: Both [Global Perma]

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
I've come here today simply looking to get unbanned... The story of my ban?
Sit down with a cup of coffee and relax, it's gonna be a long one.

The story of my ban starts during an average day as the Police. I liked driving around my Trabant for several reasons, but mainly the fact it was my first car[Not to mention Czech Rebel stuff]. As I was driving around in my Trabant, I went over too a group of people, and decided to screw around with my buddy Vanusk whom I was talking too over Steam. I slowly pushed him with my Trabant and we both laughed and he decided too shoot my car. I figured I would just taser him and not make a big deal out of it but unluckily I stepped on his body and killed him. Well... Crap.... Just killed someone on complete accident in a crowd of people. This ended up with people yelling at me acting as if I did it on purpose. Now what's interesting about this story, and where most of the wonderous misadventures begins is when an SS Agent decided too shoot me up inside by Trabant when I was going back to the city just to get fuel. Now this wouldn't have bugged me if the car was just left there, but the SS agent decided to push it a little further... He stole my car and decided to drive on his merry-way with it. After respawning I said on OOC "So... You gonna give my car back?" no response. I waited for roughly three minutes before walking outside town to find him playing demo-derby with it near the tunnels which goes from Highway to Radio. This was aggravating with the fact he killed me, took my car, and was driving his merry way completely ignoring OOC. When I eventually got over they I actually stated, "Dude... Get out of my car" over OOC. His reply? Try to kill me. I fired back and managed to kill him and took my car back. I'll admit here and now... No. I did not call a paramedic.

After I got back to the city I decided to hang around the gun store for about ten minutes before being pulled aside by Pinkie. At first I was seriously confused, and I believe he stated something on the lines of "Why did you kill [SS Agent's Name]?" I told him exactly what happened, but that seemingly wasn't enough so I ended up getting blacklisted. [Also note my HP was damaged still. Like I said... I never contacted a paramedic.]

I asked "Why did I get blacklisted?" and I was kicked. Infuriated I rejoined and straight on OOC asked "Why the hell did you kick me for asking a question" no reply. Steaming I believe him or someone else made an advert stating, "Party at Slums!" I got over there and hit him with a prop. I'll admit too propkilling him and all that. I was pissed beyond belief, and happy thoughts only go so far.
After thus... I was banned Perma with the reason 'Bye bye mingebag' which left me with a very bitter taste for Pinkie.

I won't go off calling Pinkie Pie a bad admin... Propkill is propkill... It is a bannable offense. I just want to play again. I know my story probably won't go far over an admin's word but that's my story and it is why I got banned for.
Tell you to truth, I can't remember what happened a month ago. I do so many ban's is better when you do the unban request like a week or some days after. Not wait a month...

So, I don't know if your story is true or not. Since i can't remember a darn thing.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Sorry... Force of habit, but if it jogs your memory... You gave my buddy Vanusk an RP Point for starting the Czechnya Republic.
Nope, Don't remember a thing Cheese

I might talk to the other admins if they do.

If not I Might consider giving you a second chance
Alright thank you. Hoping that I get a second chance!
Alright well I'll give you a second chance.

closed