UBR: MoWah
Your name: MoWah

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52979512

Your ban ID: 73082

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason: Hostaging without a valid reason, mugging for $2000, constantly lying to me

Involved: AllanFanku|GO GREEN|=VAPER 420=

Why we should unban you: I was in the same scenario as AllanFanku and the admin kept saying that I had been tying up team mates with the hostage rope which I had not done. AllanFanku has a 2 day ban and I have a 7 day ban for "lying to an admin" when I did not. I feel this is very unfair since my ban is a lot longer than his and I didn't tie up any team mates. I was the person who tied up the hostage when he was the president and not a corleone member, I feel that the admin may have just made a simple mistake because that was the only time I had even taken out my hostage rope.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Hello,
I banned you because you hostaged Leon for no reason, mugging for $2000. I was spectating the whole time. Leon knocked on the door as a Corleone and asked to come in, you then unlocked the door and said 'Become President' which you denied in front of me (lying).

Once Leon was inside the building as President you tied him up, Proof:

Spoiler :
[Image: a803129a21c317793d20a8e6a8794c34.png]

After you tied him up you told him to sit in a chair (Which he couldn't because he was tied up). After you discovered that he couldn't sit down you started to demand $2000 of him. Once one of your friends started shooting i stepped in and confronted you all.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I didn't deny asking him to become President, but I didn't open the door for him which I told you multiple times. And I didn't lie to you when you said I tied up team mates because I didn't, I only tied him up when he was President if you looked at the logs you would see that was the only time I ever got a hostage rope out on my time on v2d today. I never denied any of this, if you were watching the whole time you would have seen that I didn't leave that room I was in and had been there for around 20 mins with my contraband. I did not lie to you about anything, I was honest with you. If you misunderstood what I was saying it's understandable but I didn't lie to you and you know I didn't.

EDIT: I didn't deny the hostaging with no reason and 2k, I think the ban for that is completely fair and I deserved it. But I'm not a liar and I honestly think that this has been brought on by miscommunication.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
I'll tell you what i'll do. I'll reduce your ban to 2 days because i think i have indeed read the logs incorrectly. You're correct about not hostaging him as a Corleone. I think i read the part of you hostaging when he was a president, my apologies.

Approved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]