Ban on 3, but I only got 2 names
Names:
Legally
FL RP RAZY

Steam ID:
Legally - STEAM_0:011975650
Razy - STEAM_0:1:16530460

Time: 6:50 GMT -8 hours

I joined the server and the President got raided and killed for whatever reason. I became President went to the Tides hotel and was buying my room. A rebel tried to tied me up at gunpoint for no reason, ( HG Santi HN - STEAM_0:1:25702967) but I got no demo of that. I guess I was followed by by a group of armed people because 3 armed people came and killed the rebel and told me 'if I'm a cool President with low taxes they'd protect me.' So a few seconds later, TEK(STEAM_0:0:25926953), the black market dealer ran in killing everyone and ran away and left me alone. I saw the people who saved me a minute later, going to the offices
to stay there, I went with them and they started making a base and out of nowhere, Legally, Razy, and one other rebel came up the elevator and threw a molotov. They came up again killed the people who started basing up, and throw another molotov then ended up killing everyone, and they started to give me commands and they held the offices from the SS and whoever else was going up. The rebels did NOT yell raid. Even if they did, they had NO reason. They shot me a lot of times, I healed up to prevent myself from dying. After getting tired of them breaking rules and shooting me while I was not hostaged rope, I ran through the elevator down, and died to the Revy, who broke nlr to come back to the office.

Evidence: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21001624/lolokay.dem
http://i40.tinypic.com/sc3tdl.jpg

I can't view the demo normally so I can't see the names of all the rebels in there. So if you can match names with Id's that be great to get that 3rd name.
I was their, a witness. They kept on raiding us without a reason, kept breaking nlr, and didn't even yell raid whilst coming up the elevator.
im legally to my defense i would say that our reason was the stupid laws like 2 speed limit rebels banned for no reason and we did say this is a raid get down when we were in the elevator + when we came up they were all ready to shoot us.
(11-19-2011, 07:08 PM)Jessv7 Wrote: im legally to my defense i would say that our reason was the stupid laws like 2 speed limit rebels banned for no reason and we did say this is a raid get down when we were in the elevator + when we came up they were all ready to shoot us.
I don't know what situation you're talking about. If you were involved with killing the President in the Nexus, that's something different. If you were a rebel raiding the offices, you need a ban. I was President for TWO minutes. Gave no broadcast because I was relocating when an idiot rebel hostage tied me for no reason. I went to the offices where I would be protected(still gave no laws) and as we were settling in, we got a molotov thrown at us, and I saw the rebels did it, and banned them. The speed limit was the OTHER President, the banning of rebels too, and it had nothing to do with me.
Can you upload the video to Youtube?
Lack of evidence, denied.
Dare to think!