[FL] Hitman
Name: SirNarc

Time/Date: 08-06-2016, 01:37 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

Name of Administrator: [FL] Hitman

Evidence: 

So I logged on one day and I saw this:

[Image: nU495ow.jpg]

I got surprised since I have never heard of this before(Necroposting) so I checked forum rules, did not find anything. Asked [FL] Tomo and he told me it is not written down and that he would add it to the rules to prevent this from happening again. Then I posted a unblacklist request, denied by Hitman himself. Responded with a screenshot of a online dictionary, why is this relevant? It is not right for me to receive this warning cause this necroposting shit is not a forum rule. If I want to revive a old thread let me do it. This is just a made-up "unwritten rule" by control needing and abusive admins. Please add this to the rules or spare me the warnings.  

[Image: xV8GyyJ.jpg]

Hitman abused his powers to feed his controlling needs and because he thought that something I did was wrong and annoying. 

I literally have looked everywhere on the forums for a statement or anything regarding necroposting. Nothing. Now please, remove my warning and add this to the rules. This is just unfair. Agorith have done something similar with Sebasti and he was as surprised as me. 
Refraining from necroposting is general forum etiquette on any forum you visit. You had nothing meaningful to contribute to that thread other than saying awesome or something along those lines. That thread hasn't been touched in over 6 years. What you did was the definition of necropost.

You should know much better. Denying a request for a warning removal is not abuse nor is warning you for necroposting. It's not something I pulled out of my ass.

My only response to this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(08-09-2016, 02:39 PM)Hitman Wrote: Refraining from necroposting is general forum etiquette on any forum you visit. You had nothing meaningful to contribute to that thread other than saying awesome or something along those lines.  That thread hasn't been touched in over 6 years. What you did was the definition of necropost.

You can't just expect players to know this. I am not a forums freak, FL forums is about the only forum I am active on. Never even heard about necroposting before you had to warn me for something that is not against the rules.

You should know much better. Denying a request for a warning removal is not abuse nor is warning you for necroposting. It's not something I pulled out of my ass.

Warning me for something that is not a rule nor written down anywhere. 

My only response to this case.

Thank you...

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
           ^How?^
I think you're mistaken by the purpose of a warning.

Warning points are given out with the sole purpose of warning the person to not do it again as else it'll result in a more severe punishment.
You're now aware of how you're not allowed to necropost, that's the lesson learned out of the warning.
This 10% warning point does not influence anything, rather than just stay on our record so that when a user violates a forum rule we'll know whether or not he's had this violation before.
If someone repeatedly keeps violating the same rules and we can check up on this on their record, we'll be able to issue a harsher punishment as they should.

Regardless of the above, having given out this warning point would not be deemed abusive nor would denying the UBR followed right afterwards.
You're better off creating a thread like this in the Discussion section if you truly want to discuss it, or in Off Topic if you just want to have a rant.
No abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]