UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name)Dimitris

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)STEAM_0:0:127839448

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)71394

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
BRA (70980) - 14th ban | Propkilling | Proppushing // Extended by Lesanka

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)none

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Hello Fearless today i am here to apologize for my actions and to ask for a chance I've banned for 3 or 4 months now and i think 
that i am ready to join back and prove that i have change.
Thank You
14 bans is a lot of bans. It gives me less of a reason to unban you. You best give me an excellent reason why I should unban you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Dude i know that 14 bans are a lot of bans but i cant give you any other reason to unban me i told you i have change while i was banned i went to the rules again and again i just need a chance and i will prove to you that i am not the same
How about this. I'll give you a proposition.

If I unban you now, the ban will remain on your record and you will remain on last chance. However, I will hand you a 30 hour blacklist from physgun and spawning props and entities. 

Do you agree?
Kind Regards,

fair enough
so is this UBR Aproved?
I will approve it in 30 minutes. I'm currently busy
Kind Regards,

Approved.
Kind Regards,