Why do you want to join? Cos Jonas Told Me To

(08-10-2016, 01:39 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: Application Template:
Name: Danny Boy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86911091
Hours:  766
RPP: 12
Position: Military Personnel
Why do you want to join? Cos Jonas Told Me To

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event!
 Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:63257200
Hours: 580  
RPP: 2
Posistion: CDC Scientist
Why do you want to join? Seems like a cool event, I love watching these types of end of the world series and movies. Id love to roleplay in it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(08-11-2016, 02:04 PM).Panda. Wrote:
 Name: [FL:RP] Panda
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:63257200
Hours: 580  
RPP: 2
Posistion: CDC Scientist
Why do you want to join? Seems like a cool event, I love watching these types of end of the world series and movies. Id love to roleplay in it.

Accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the event.
Name: [FL:RP] Arny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Hours: 650+
RPP: 3
Posistion: Civillian
Why do you want to join? Seems like a fun event, I love being in these types of end of the world events. Id looks fun!
(08-11-2016, 04:03 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Arny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Hours: 650+
RPP: 3
Posistion: Civillian
Why do you want to join? Seems like a fun event, I love being in these types of end of the world events. Id looks fun!

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event.
Attention Everyone

I would just like to tell you about the progress that has been made so far. I remember saying that I would have all the dupes completed by the end of the week and I am proud to say that I indeed have! All of the dupes have been finished on time which is a great thing! Now what I can confirm right now is that the event is as far as I am concerned ready to go any day by now because all required preparation has been completed on time. Unfortunately, the only thing that we are having to wait on now is the consent from staff to use v2d. 3 days ago, I sent them a detailed message asking for permission to use v2d and sadly no one has gotten back to me yet. But that absolutely does not mean the Event cannot happen and of course the SA Team especially have quite high workloads which means they may be a bit late answering.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Teddy
Attention all Participants. Great News!

So with the help of Jonas and Infernaw, we have decided that the event will be on the 26th of August which is next friday which is great! We have finally got the date set. I also have one more announcement to make. There has been a slight change of plans and the event will be happening a little differently. We will no longer be using the Normal V2D map as we do not want to interrupt any rps and the Event will be able to run more smoothly. With that being said, the event will be hosted on the event server with the V2D map instead.
Name:Archie Malabo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:119857595
Hours: 203 hours and more
RPP:0
Posistion: government official
Why do you want to join? Because i think it will be a good because there are other cool people who are willing to RP and i will be fun XD
Name: Daniel 'Memestar' Meredith
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39360696
Hours: 900 and something
RPP: 10
Posistion: Civilian
Why do you want to join: i love zombies so yea, its zombies!
[Image: giphy.gif]