Password......
Access Granted
Loading data.....
Evo City before Outbreak......
First infected.....
Infection.....
Evacuation....
Devastation....
Audio Received from microphone translates as: "Put this on your Facebook page B****"
End of files.

CDC/Virus Epidemic RP.

Hello everyone and welcome to Inserts Virus Epidemic rp!

I am hosting it on behalf of Insert. This is not only his first time hosting an event, it's also my first time hosting an event as well.

Below I will list the various Jobs roles that you can apply for.

OOC Information Millitary personnel:
Your are the central defense of the remaining survivors of Evo City. Your job is to aid civilians, aid the CDC, protect the city border, keep tresspassers out, assist the Government personnel, help everyone escape the city and to do the unpleasant thing...putting the unreachable out of their misery. This job is Aggressive.

OOC: Information CDC Scientist:
Your job is to aid civilians, research the infected people and develop a vaccine. You are armed with a revolver, use it however you want. This job is fundamentally passive.

OOC: Information Government Official:
Your job is to assist the Military personnel in protecting the city, perfom routine patrol outside the city and be careful of the Rebels. They will take you capture you if given the chance. You have the same tools as a Police Officer. Aggressive.

OOC: Information Civilian:
You can either be a Citizen of a group, infected citizen or a solo citizen. Your job is to sit tight, wait for a vaccine, provide services such as cleaning or cooking in the refugee area within nexus and watch your back. Everyone is hungry, thirsty and grieving. Try not to become infected. Fundamentally passive but you may behave aggressively for rp reasons.

OOC: Information Civilians (Rebellious):
You are the enemy group. You are hungry, thirsty and desperate to seek out refuge. You will stop at nothing to keep yourselves alive. Try to break out of the city, steal food and water from nexus, attempt to steal the Vaccine and maybe even resort to hostaging if that's the level you want to go down to. Aggressive.

Roster:
Military Personnel
Leader: Jonas
Eclipze, Random, Jonas, Profeat, atomic_blaze, General Weed, BlueHeartViper, Frost, Balls, [FL:RP] Apollo and Danny Boy.
11/11

CDC Scientist
Leader: Teddy
Njperry50, Santaliz, Teddy, mintblackbeard, Zambie, MoWah and Hydrogen.
5/6 

Government Official
Leader: Ghost
Rataoskr, Ghost, BountyHunter and Hi I am Devil !
4/4

Civilian
Leader:
Ceddbyu, Weeblyman, [FL:RP] Arny, [FL:RP] Zedd (Infected), BisiPlayzz (Infected), Kahjo, AllanFanku and GERMANGAMER.
7/*

Civilian Rebellious
Leader: SirMinus
SelfCreeper5, xScreaminGhostx, Robe1025, SirMinus and Mr. Ranger.
5/6

Date/Time:
The dupes are all finished. The event will be on the event server next week at Friday the 26th of August.
6:00 PM UK time.

Application Template:
Name:
Steam ID:
Hours: 
RPP:
Posistion: 
Why do you want to join?

EDIT: Rules of the Event
You can put down/kill the infected as long as they consent to it. This applies to all jobs.
Don't kill or attack people because of their job.
Rebellious can hostage but you must need a RP reason. Example: Your running out of water so you hostage someone to get some from us.
You always need a valid RP reason to kill.
Don't do unrealistic things. Example: Rebellious cannot run around mainstreet screaming and shooting up in the sky. You want to keep a low profile.
Minging or purposely trying to ruin the event will just result in you getting kicked out of the event.
Of course normal rules apply also.

I will need staff to supervise the event as well.

(This event was orginally Inserts idea and it's his event. Eclipze also made the original Post so credits to him)

Welcome!

The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Horseman
Good stuff.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Yes!, i am hyped for this event!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Awesome that you're hosting it Nj!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Name: Apollo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105179311
Hours: 300+
RPP: 5
Posistion: Military Personnel
Why do you want to join?
This type of RP is what i am the best at. As i got a A In my drama GCSE i believe that doing this RP will give a stronger feel of realism bye using my acting skills. i am good with military or any form of government RP. My brother currently serves in the Military, we talk about what its like and how they do their stuff! I know a lot about the military and the amount of seriousness needed in order to control a situation, and thats what i want to bring to this RP Event.
Many thanks.
Apollo
(08-08-2016, 07:23 PM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: Name: Apollo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105179311
Hours: 300+
RPP: 5
Posistion: Military Personnel
Why do you want to join?
This type of RP is what i am the best at. As i got a A In my drama GCSE i believe that doing this RP will give a stronger feel of realism bye using my acting skills. i am good with military or any form of government RP. My brother currently serves in the Military, we talk about what its like and how they do their stuff! I know a lot about the military and the amount of seriousness needed in order to control a situation, and thats what i want to bring to this RP Event.
Many thanks.
Apollo

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event!
Seeing as [FL:RP] Apollo applied at the same time Balls requested a Transfer, I thought I would add just one more on to the Military personnel team. As of now, Military personnel is officially full.
Attention all Participants!

As requested by Jonas, he has been made the official leader of the Military personnel. Jonas is now in charge of all of you and you must obey his every command. He has the final say on every decision you make.
Gratz xD
And thanks for accepting me!
Name:[FL:RP]Roberto Sherlingo
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55633338
Hours:290
RPP:1
Posistion: civillian rebellius
Why do you want to join? sounds awesome and would like to try out events it will be my first one
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull