[EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 [Concluded]
(08-26-2016, 01:24 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: lord is banned as well

Noted.
                                                                                                                                                     Name: Hydrogen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:103052412
Hours: 260
RPP:0
Posistion: CDC Scientist
Why do you want to join? I have not much expierince in Roleplaying but everything has a first.
That will be my "real" first roleplay in my whole playtime. And to be honest this idea sounds pretty damn good though. Smile
(08-26-2016, 03:59 PM)Hydrogen Wrote:                                                                                                                                                      Name: Hydrogen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:103052412
Hours: 260
RPP:0
Posistion: CDC Scientist
Why do you want to join? I have not much expierince in Roleplaying but everything has a first.
That will be my "real" first roleplay in my whole playtime. And to be honest this idea sounds pretty damn good though. Smile

Accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the event!
The event is going to begin in precisely 52 mins. Make sure your ready and I encourage all to look at the instructions on page 8 of this thread.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Luna
Hey can I be CDC Scientist instead?
Where is everyone that should join? Cmooon
Name: Razor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59573677
Hours: 600
RPP: 5
Posistion: Civillian
Why do you want to join? Because I love serious rp and I love science and experiments.
Great event!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • NJperry
(08-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Random Wrote: Great event!

Police Brutality!!

Also 

Best event 10/10 2016 i really liked it

The following 2 users Like Yellow's post:
  • Random, NJperry
CDC Virus Epidemic rp Concluded!

Well everyone the event is finished and can I just say it was such an amazing rp experience! I think everyone enjoyed it and we were all roleplaying at our very finest!

I would like to say thankyou to some individuals who really helped out with the event.

MasterNoda- He pretty much saved the event with all of his fast service, his city ruin dupes, did a great job in supervising the event and made the rp all the more exciting and thrilling with all his twists and turns. You are the best!

Jonas- Jonas assisted me in preparing some dupes and was an amazing Leader of the Military personnel! Thankyou for helping!

Insert- Allowing me to Host the event! Thanks man!

And I would like to thank everyone for staying calm and being really patient when waiting for the Admins to join and most of all thankyou for coming to this Event!

Some pics of the event!

I am already thinking of a sequel to this event! Maybe around Christmas time we could do the sequel to this one!
The following 6 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Random, Ghost, Coffee, Eclipze, Kahjo, Teddy