Mad Scientist RP
Unfortuneatly the videoes took 4hours to upload each and i didnt have time for that, Sorry Apslis and Komiss
Actors:

|Sommer (Me) as Mad Scientist.
Captain Mathias as Mad Scientist.
Some Guy as Subject 1.
Komiss as Subject 2.
Apslis as Subject 3.

It all started with me and Captain Mathias Decided to rp at Doctors. but that wasnt funny so we changed our jobs to "Mad Scientists" and then we started to build. Suddenly there were people over staring our windows and begging to come inside. i made an advert which said. Need 3 test subjects for testing a new vaccine. Then these guys came along. Komiss and Apslis and some guy i cant remember. they got named subject 1, 2 and 3. i gave each one of them an injection, suddenly they all fell asleep. they woke up again and they told my how they felt. Subject 1 fainted and kept doing it, by an accident he fainted on a box and died. Subject 2 had a terrible headache and was going mad, hitting and throwing everything he could get his hands on. as subject 3 was blinded. we threw subject 3 on an operating table and started operating. we also took some pictures of him and put it on the clipboard to see what was wrong with him, his skull and chest was growing, he was becoming stronger. a while after i told him that he was becoming a Superhuman, Smarter, Stronger, Faster and quicker to act. Then my game crashed, when i came back there was a breach on my door and rebels outside shooting at me and the police was helping them, then the rp ended cause of those idiots. i think it was very fun. i think i got some screenshots here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/machiscool/...tab=public
There was not many Scrn shots

This is probably the best rp iv'e ever done